Toilet Paper Orientation

What toilet paper?

I primarily take a steamer right before having a shower in the mornings. If that is the case, why waste my (over hanging) toilet paper?

The above, is in part why 4 rolls of toilet paper lasted me 6 weeks before needing to buy more!

Since getting stricken by hay fever, the usage has risen three-fold :(

I can't see this working too well... Unless you give yourself a partial enema every morning :eek:

Soldato
So you take a dump and because you're going to have a shower you don't wipe letting the shower wash the turd stains down your leg, into your bath/shower etc?

I don't understand how people can do this, the same as people who / in the shower instead of hopping over the loo.

Why would you purposely get water all over your floor? Hell yeah I pee in the shower

Permabanned
Going to throw a spanner in the works. I have a vertical bog roll holder, so i have left or right. Usually right.
The decline of Western Civilisation right here, calling it.

Mine sits on a small stool (the wooden kind)
Otherwise the cat pulls it all off the roll and makes a bed in it :mad:

Soldato
Over, unless i'm being lazy and not putting the roll in the holder and just sitting it on top, if you put it under in this situation, you can use it as you would an over mounted roll on the holder, so long as you are careful it will not fall off.

Associate
The decline of Western Civilisation right here, calling it.

Mine sits on a small stool (the wooden kind)
Otherwise the cat pulls it all off the roll and makes a bed in it :mad:

Bemoans the decline of "Western Civilisation".

Lets animals in his bathroom.

P.S. Over, unless you only have one hand, in which case under is apparently easier. Apparently.

Back
Top Bottom