1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Too Human

Discussion in 'Console Games & Hardware' started by GuruJockStrap, 11 May 2006.

1. GuruJockStrap

Sgarrista

I remember seeing a video of this at last years E3 and along with Gears of War (plus a lod of other games :p) convinced me to get a 360.

Heres some gameplay footage of game from this years E3:

http://uk.media.xbox.gamespy.com/media/748/748783/vids_1.html

Don't know about you but that left me disappointed.

The camera looked terrible, animation poor and fight sequences looked nothing special. Environments look nice though.

In defence to Silicon Knights, I believe the game is still at an early phase. So hopefully some massive improvements can happen in the meantime.

I had a moan yesterday at developers showing GCI/pre rendered footage of games and now I'll have another moan.

Why allow such a poor build of the game that clearly isn't polished to be shown?

2. Nismo

Capodecina

Yeah, thought it was about the worst of the games I've seen.

That sort of game doesn't generally interest me anyway.

3. DaveyD

Man of Honour

I've never been excited about Gears of War... as although there's been some very pretty screenshots, that's all I've seen that's good about it enough for me to be interested. The gameplay looked very dull and repetitive from the E3 footage I have seen.

4. nO}{8

Wise Guy

HA! that reminds me of super smash tv but less playable! very poor, as that style of gameplay has been around for over 20 years now. When will games developers make something new!?

5. Bernard

PermaBanned

To be fair, they did say it was the very first level, so you can't expect it to immediately throw you in at the deep end. It probably played like that to get people used to the basic movements.

I noticed a dip in framerates at various points which I hope they manage to iron out.