Tool announce tour dates in the UK!

Permabanned
*phones up a man named Al and enquires about guestlist availability*

*finds out that Al decided to go freelance two months ago*

DAMN YOU!

*n

Soldato
I really hope I can get a ticket for the London show then as I don't want to fork out for Download, Tool and Deftones are the only two bands I even remotely want to see from that lineup.

Associate
CLUTCH!

Damnit, I wont be in the country at the time, but Tool and Clutch would almost tempt me to head to Download..

Associate
its a bit disapointing they dont do a full UK tour or at least 5 venues, if i remember correctly they only played 1 gig for their last album here aswell :<

Soldato
umm, why have the two dates in the Uk dissapeared off the website ? now says that between the 8th June and the 16th they are doing nothing ??

Soldato
Big Chris said:
I really hope I can get a ticket for the London show then as I don't want to fork out for Download, Tool and Deftones are the only two bands I even remotely want to see from that lineup.

What would be cool is if Maynard plays Passenger with deftones that would rock ! :D i really wanna see Tool live :(

Soldato
Spud21 said:
umm, why have the two dates in the Uk dissapeared off the website ? now says that between the 8th June and the 16th they are doing nothing ??

Speculation is all non-festival Euro dates have been taken out to try and boost festival sales and also to be announced when there are more dates to announce.

Soldato
The album title has been officially announced on Toolband.com as:-

"10,000 Days"

BMB said:
03 Mar 06
JUST IN CASE YOU'RE INTERESTED...

The artwork for the upcoming Tool album is going to the separators/printers today, therefore it will eventually be leaked out that the name of the album is (drum roll.......) ' 10,000 days '

... so there it is.

Soldato
OP
E1mo said:
P.S. Tool like leaking mis-information. Be careful!

I've heard that the album will be called "Aldaraia" with a track listing as follows:

1. The Thorn
2. Annuled
3. Visceral
4. The Lucid
5. 23
6. Permute
7. The Median
8. Aldaraian
9. Mandalic
10. The Ascent
11. Laiad Kayenth

But that could be wrong.