Top Gear Is Back!!

Soldato
mrk said:
micra_hamster.jpg

LMFAO

that was an amazing review.. :D

Soldato
Great episode.

That Koiensesgesgess thing was awesome. I'm not too hot on supercars but I loved that.

And that Espace was ace :D

Sunday nights have redeemed themselves.

Associate
Fantastic, best program on TV. Five and Sky can keep their cheap, imitation car shows, they'll never beat TG. Great first episode, this new series should be a good one. :D

OcUK Staff
Hi there

Kinda reminded me a bit of Jack Ass really with the car wash and all the celebs driving round the track. Absolutely amazing, very funny! :D :D

Associate
******* amazing.

i love this show been watching TG since the nineties and this is by far the best..

im sooo wanting a ccx. v8's sound so good.

how many shows are we getting this run?

Soldato
Thank god TG:TV's back! :D

I'm liking the new look studio especially how they've mounted the indestructible toyota pickup truck for display! LOL at Topgear Dog as well :D

That CCX is fantastic, what a noise but it's totally nuts ......but in a good way ;)

More of the same, bring it on!

Associate
that was awesome just been browsing the top gear website and whats to come this particular episode should be a winner :D

"Kit car challenge
Kit cars have been conspicuous by their absence on Top Gear. Well, rejoice stout fingernail breakers, because the Top Gear team is about to join your ranks, as we tasked Jeremy, Richard and James with building a whole Caterham, from scratch, against the clock.

And, to make things more interesting, our boys would be competing against another car-building team comprising Jeremy's wife, Richard's wife and James's girlfriend. Warning: This item may contain strong language, fist fights and scenes of a divorce-related nature."

Soldato
was ROFLing when James was talking about the monkeys. I had no idea who "well spoken man" was but parents said he was James Hewitt and Princess Dianas ex boyfriend or summit?

Oh its good that Jezza, Hamster and Captain Slow are back

Mic

Mic

Soldato
thedazman67 said:
"Kit car challenge
Kit cars have been conspicuous by their absence on Top Gear. Well, rejoice stout fingernail breakers, because the Top Gear team is about to join your ranks, as we tasked Jeremy, Richard and James with building a whole Caterham, from scratch, against the clock.

And, to make things more interesting, our boys would be competing against another car-building team comprising Jeremy's wife, Richard's wife and James's girlfriend. Warning: This item may contain strong language, fist fights and scenes of a divorce-related nature."
Thats going to pants-wettingly good.
Whens that episode on?

Back
Top Bottom