Top Spin 1 Compatibility with Xbox 360

Associate
Hello

Just bought Top Spin 1 for my XBox 360 and when I try to play the game amessage comes up telling me "This original Xbox game is not supported on your Xbox 360 console. An update to support this game may be available. For more information go to www.xbox.com/games. Version 1.2".

I have been to the website and cannot find any useful information as to the game's compatibility with the Xbox 360. Could someone please confirm whether or not this game is compatible with the Xbox 360?

Cheers

Sony144

Man of Honour
It won't be compatible, for the simple reason that Top Spin 2 is due out in the next few months, so they wouldn't want to hurt the sales of that by making the original backwards compatible. A sly tactics to increase sales, but a sensible one.

Soldato
Davey_Pitch said:
It won't be compatible, for the simple reason that Top Spin 2 is due out in the next few months, so they wouldn't want to hurt the sales of that by making the original backwards compatible. A sly tactics to increase sales, but a sensible one.
Yeah, same as PGR2 and no doubt other games.

The strange one I thought that worked is DOA3. DAO ultimate doesnt work, but DAO3 does which I cant only assume is to do with DOA3 not having online gameplay.

Back
Top Bottom