1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Top Spin 2

Discussion in 'Console Games & Hardware' started by roboffer, 18 Jan 2006.

1. roboffer

Sgarrista

2. sparkymark75

Mobster

I've also seen April this year, which is in the 2nd quarter of the year so I suppose the MS reference is technically correct also.

3. CocoPops

Mobster

Yeah it's annoying!!

I've got it preordered from the place I can't even hint at place and that still says 27/01 ??

4. Smit

Soldato

Had it on pre-order but it was announced that it will be delayed last week sometime I think... April/May is what I have seen (get it in time for Wimbledon :D)

One of my other pre-orders (Dead Rising) has now been put back til the Summer in the US (not sure about the UK)

Last edited: 18 Jan 2006
  5. MrMoon

PermaBanned

espn nhl 2k6 was delayed to april now im well narked

6. doodah

Capodecina

looks good but if you look at trailer, half the time ball not touching racket when they hit it (e.g. 50 seconds in)

7. Raider

Mobster

Will buy my Xbox360 as soon as this is released! Assuming it's as good, or better than Top Spin! :D

8. Wyrdo

Capodecina

Have it pre-ordered, was really looking forward to it :(

9. Davey_Pitch

Man of Honour

I'm really looking forward to it, I loved the first one and I reckon the new one could be fantastic. I never really played the first one online (by the time I came round to trying not many people were playing), but I'd love to have a big session online with this, should be amazing.

10. roboffer

Sgarrista

To be honest, I hadnt even thought about the online aspects of this. I now want this even more! :D

11. chimaera

Mobster

Don't suppose you know of any EA NHL game coming out for the 360?

The day it does i'll buy the machine cash in hand, i'm suprised it didn't make a launch title.

12. GTanny

Wise Guy

NHL 2006 has apparently been cancelled by EA for some reason, i was also really looking forward to this title :(

EDIT: although if they did the same as they did with FIFA:RTWC with the horrid online lag id be happier waiting till later when online lag is sorted or some sort of lag filter is added