Topload case?

Soldato
Afternoon ladies and gents,
Yesterday i bought a EOD 350D after a while of thinking about it, now it's great but a bit small for my old toploading bag so it slops around a bit. What bags/cases do you have for your SLRs?
Ideally i want another toploader, i've been looking around and a couple that look good are,
Lowepro Rezo TLZ 20
CCS Warthog 110

One thing that would be good would be room for another lens but without being too big, the smaller the better really and water resistance would be a bonus. Along the lines of,
Lowepro Rezo 140 AW
CCS Hippo 180

If anyone has any of these it'd be good to hear your views or if you have something else similar :)
Cheers :D

Soldato
Col_M said:
*snip*

One thing that would be good would be room for another lens but without being too big, the smaller the better really and water resistance would be a bonus. Along the lines of,
Lowepro Rezo 140 AW
CCS Hippo 180

I have the Lowepro Rezo 140 AW , it fits my 300D with Tamron 28-300 fitted and my 50mm/f1.8. Loads of extra bits for cards/batteries and the waterproof jacket works :)

Associate
I've got the Lowepro TLZ 2 which I use with my Minolta 7D; it's great for walkaround and it's got space for a second lens; so most of the time I tend to have a 17-30mm and 28-70 or 100mm macro in it; I really like it better than lugging round the rucksack all the time.

Soldato
OP
Ideal interesting replies :) Thanks
The Stealth Reporter 400 is a bit too big, saying that the 100 is about the size i'm looking for. The size is quite important as i'm often scrambling around Dartmoor and it's better if i don't have a big bag getting in the way.

Back
Top Bottom