TrackMania: Nations

Soldato
Anyone found a quick way of disabling the saitek to get it to work. Its annoying to say the least ahving to disable in the device manager.

Great game though and very fun!!!

Associate
The link provided at the start isnt a standalone, i goto install it, select my language and a box pops up simply saying TMSunrise was not found on this computer.
and aborts the install, GRRR, so does this mean i need the full game or...?????

EDIT:

am now trying this link - http://download.nvidia.com/downloads_emea/Trackmania_Nations/TmNationsESWC_Setup.exe

seems to be diff file size and the official link for their site

5bjoshua said:
Anyone found a quick way of disabling the saitek to get it to work. Its annoying to say the least ahving to disable in the device manager.

Great game though and very fun!!!

I had this problem also(with nearly every starforce protected game), you just disable it in a couple of places in device manager and thats it, you should never have any problems again, you should still be able to use your keyboard, don't disable your keyboard under "keyboards" in device manager, instead go into "human interaface devices" and right click on all the "usb human interface divices that are there, click properties and check the location, if it says "(usb Gaming keyboard Pro) then disable the device, I think there are 2 that you can disable, this will just take the keyboard out of the game controller interface but still function as a normal keyboard. :) .

Last edited:
Soldato
Why dont you all just get it from fileplanet, its on the front page and clearly says free game.

just started download, i love fileplanet, getting 1200kb/s :)

is this the kind of game you set up your wheel for? or is it more arcadey and suitable for keyboards?

Soldato
lowrider007 said:
I had this problem also(with nearly every starforce protected game), you just disable it in a couple of places in device manager and thats it, you should never have any problems again, you should still be able to use your keyboard, don't disable your keyboard under "keyboards" in device manager, instead go into "human interaface devices" and right click on all the "usb human interface divices that are there, click properties and check the location, if it says "(usb Gaming keyboard Pro) then disable the device, I think there are 2 that you can disable, this will just take the keyboard out of the game controller interface but still function as a normal keyboard. :) .

Ill give these ones a try, last time it disables my sound volume changer on the keybaord.

Soldato
lowrider007 said:
ummmm, your right, I wonder why that happens, not that I ever used it before, is it really that important ?

Is for me because theres no other way to turn my speakers down. Except through the remote and thats a chore. I dont mind having to do it all to play it because its great!

Associate
can a don (or duke) please edit the first post, since it's a link to something which isnt the standalone game.

So i wasted time downloading that.

the second link in this thread is correct (more like 200mb in size)

Soldato
is this game hugely cpu limited or is the benchmark thing just broke , i get 53.1 fps on the benchmark no matter what gfx settings i run at :D

Back
Top Bottom