TrackMania: Nations

Associate
melchy said:
I cant install it. It comes up with a "patch not required" error. I've already got TM Sunrise installed and the previous free upgrate. Anyone else with a similar problem.

yup. im getting the same darned thing here. ive also got sunrise installed and get the error about not needing the patch, im gutted :(

Soldato
Psypher5 said:
find a good server theres no lag.

Try to avoid servers people have just made, think about you hosting a server from your house and 20 people playing on it? It's just not going to work. Yesterday some guy hosted a server from his work place, was smooth as anything.

Soldato
yeah i get that too, just keep trying and it will let you in eventually.

i now have a new problem, im getting graphics corruption in game as if my GF card is ******, not overclocked, and all other games are fine.

i played for about 2 hours last night, no problems, now i get it everytime

Soldato
Just like to say thanks guys for the tips on how to get this working with a Saitek keyboard.

For those with Saitek's go to Device manager\Human Interface Devices then disable Saitek Gamers' Keyboard and the USB Human Interface Device that says USB Gaming Keyboard Pro in its properties. Note there are two of these but you can only disable one of them (there is no disable option for the other), Just ignore the other!

Everything is working fine for me :)

Soldato
CliffyG said:
Any elses car seem to be at full lock to the right when starting a race? Only happens occasionaly though which is odd.

You normally have to full lock to one side to miss a column or something anyway xD

Cant connect online due to invalid key, cant create new account due to bad server answer?

I'll download the version for use with existing game. 400mb, ugh

Last edited:
Soldato
i must be the only person in here not expierienceing(sp?) any problems :D

im still loving it, hating the pesky french guys who all seem like pros at it though :p

Soldato
Anyone been trying to get the medals on solo play? Some of the later ones on advanced are kinda tough...can only manage Silver.

You really have to clip the apex's to perfection to get some good times tho :o when you do you can fly round some parts of the track on full throttle

Associate
Psypher5 said:
Try to avoid servers people have just made, think about you hosting a server from your house and 20 people playing on it? It's just not going to work. Yesterday some guy hosted a server from his work place, was smooth as anything.
Trouble is theres no way to know the server's bandwidth.

A few enhancements to the server list columns would be nice.

Soldato
omg just played this game online... so much fun.

this one small race i was in the lead and then some bugger got 1st place in the last 10 seconds!! :)

Back
Top Bottom