Trading the stockmarket (NO Referrals)

Soldato
Just the MM's relaxing a bit for the day on the prospect of News. I would strongly think that NCT will do similar next week. They have a 20% tie in with MXO who have been shifting around quite a bit the last day or two as well.

Permabanned
What websites do you guy's use to keep up to date and what website did you use to buy stock's?

Not something I plan on doing just interested and saw thread pop up.
Would Intel and nivedia be good investments?

Soldato
What websites do you guy's use to keep up to date and what website did you use to buy stock's?

I use a site called The Share Centre as there trading rates are pretty competitive. As for keeping upto date with share prices I have bookmarks on my phone to google for each of shares.

Tbh I would rather have a trading app on my phone but I've not really looked into it.

Soldato
What was the clue on CPX. Its graph has been a ski jump, how did you know it would take off not be eddie the eagle :p
I can see trading wise yesterday afternoon and today was a good gamble perhaps but Im not usually throwing darts at the stock section

Intel yes, I'd rank that at like #1 for a good company to look at. However that was a few years ago, at $19 I thought that was really good idea. And we had a discussion on a few tech forums re shares
if Intel had seriously misguided and really it was just a wrong step with regards to mobile sector expanding like it has with smart phones ie. ARM

They nearly doubled which for a behemoth company like this is a giant move, plus the dividend on them is so good. So right now, its just a maybe
Nvidia is not the same question, I think thats much more risky never really looked at them but been following intel a decade or so.

You could just wait for a nasty upset some day, meanwhile research. If USA has nasty news its not actually a good reason to sell Intel massively imo. Theres plenty bad news understated

PCT or Polar capital Technology trust has been around since the tech boom. Its way less risky to hold. But its at highs, with good reason but just buying now that'd what I'd take. Its actively managed and I'd buy over 18 months schedule not 1

They send out glossy brochures and so on and do charge a not small fee but we all pay fees and its generally more efficient to have a trust then buy shares and pay taxes personally.
I know a long term holder of PCT whose done well, sold but still holds some. I told them to buy Microsoft in 1990 when I tried windows 1.0 They feared the risk so didnt but in 1996 when I had money neither did I so...
Generally tech is a great place to look and large global tech is safer then thought imo, just not sure on timing now

Caporegime
The John Murphy book is the 'classic' one. Though you should probably also read 'Evidence based Technical Analysis' before getting too into this area... there is a lot if pseudo science... a lot of it is like the alternative medicine version of Statistics/Time Series analysis.

Back
Top Bottom