Trading the stockmarket (NO Referrals)

OcUK Staff
CRSR on the up then, see how far it goes..

I sold at $29 and also grabbed 20,000 HYVE shares at 8am as think its a major vaccine recovery play, currently a couple of grand up in a day but I think it can move well north of 100p, as I think its flying under radar but a successful vaccine will mean events are back on for 2021 and so think this can see major recover.

Associate
I sold at $29 and also grabbed 20,000 HYVE shares at 8am as think its a major vaccine recovery play, currently a couple of grand up in a day but I think it can move well north of 100p, as I think its flying under radar but a successful vaccine will mean events are back on for 2021 and so think this can see major recover.

Cheers for the highlight on Logitech Gibbo - Up 10% in a day and half which is good enough!

OcUK Staff
Cheers for the highlight on Logitech Gibbo - Up 10% in a day and half which is good enough!

Yeah was plain sight they would recover, market panic sold.
Possible to make and lose thousands each day.

HYVE I think will do well in coming days. Not seen the same recovery like other stocks did on vaccine news, think its a little of peoples radars, so wish me luck with it as was able to grab some at 80p this morning, hoping it can reach 150p levels pretty soon but shall see as the markets are volatile.

Soldato

More of a longer term on the HYVE then, not my thing, 212's for the short term stuff for me, long term stuff is over at H&L (RR, IAG, AML, CPI, CNA, FGP) might add HYVE to my watch list though, see how it goes..

OcUK Staff
More of a longer term on the HYVE then, not my thing, 212's for the short term stuff for me, long term stuff is over at H&L (RR, IAG, AML, CPI, CNA, FGP) might add HYVE to my watch list though, see how it goes..

Yeah I think in a years time a company like HYVE be 200p plus, unless vaccine does not work and Covid is here to stay then well it could be 50p or bust. Confident it will gain though.

Soldato
Yeah, if you look at what a company does, and where they were before The Rona kicked in, as long as they're big enough to stick around... that's what I base my stuff on..

Associate
Yeah, if you look at what a company does, and where they were before The Rona kicked in, as long as they're big enough to stick around... that's what I base my stuff on..

Yeah that's why everyone demolished the tech stocks on Monday lol! Watch those build back up, consumer habits will not go back to match pre-covid.

Soldato
I think they will, it'll be 5 years or so, people will be a bit more select about where they go and why etc, but once that's settled down, and if we get a vaccine (presuming the antivatards don't gain too much traction) then things will mostly go back to how they were.. IMHO of course..

Soldato
I think they will, it'll be 5 years or so, people will be a bit more select about where they go and why etc, but once that's settled down, and if we get a vaccine (presuming the antivatards don't gain too much traction) then things will mostly go back to how they were.. IMHO of course..
Kinda my feeling, too. I still think tech will grow over the long term, but the traditional businesses are not gone yet.

Associate
I meant visiting bricks & mortar / online sales. Where the likes of Etsy, Shopify etc etc have surged.

Consumer habits have definitely changed, and even with a vaccine online is going to maintain a greater share.

The retail market has already transitioning YoY to online, this has just accelerated that process.

Soldato
Absolutely agree about the online stuff, it saves people time out of their day to go around shops etc, that's what its about, saving people time, but there are always going to be those people that like to go touch and try, before going to buy it online..

Associate
Yeah I think in a years time a company like HYVE be 200p plus, unless vaccine does not work and Covid is here to stay then well it could be 50p or bust. Confident it will gain though.

Gibbo do you use the LSE website? - someone on there is posting under your name.

Soldato
Nio at an all time high. Living a big regret of not getting on board.

I got in last week, but the stress is now wondering if/when do I sell?!

Just buy, every day it's at an all time high. It's either going to keep going which means you can sell whenever. It'll plateau which means you can sell for a profit. Or it'll suddenly, and without warning, completely drop in which case at least you had a go! But let's not kid ourselves that any of the Chinese EV plays (and I'm in 3 of them) are anything more than a gamble. As was my Hemo play.. Which I'm currently 30% down on!

Soldato
XPeng had earnings today which is why everything has risen (XPeng up 25.52% to $42.05, Nio up 8.82% to $46.87 and Li up 16.76% to $29.16). Nio and Li are both reporting next week so I assume they got a good bump from Xpeng's good results. I'm hoping the run settles a bit tbh, and then good results come in and again and everything goes up some more. Just need to time the sell!

Back
Top Bottom