Trading the stockmarket (NO Referrals)

Soldato
Doesn't GME now look even more like a stock to short?

If, once the fuss dies down, GME is still a business on the verge of collapse, wouldn't this be a prime share to short?
It's been a prime Share to short the whole time that's why it was at 140% short interest :p

But a lot of the shorting happened before they got a new board and plans to move to ecommerce. Will that keep it alive? Who knows. But I think a lot were betting on it not being a $4 stock any longer which is why some big players were buying not shorting

Doesn't GME now look even more like a stock to short?

If, once the fuss dies down, GME is still a business on the verge of collapse, wouldn't this be a prime share to short?
Yes but as I understand it that just furthers the problem as it gives more reason for it to rise.

I heard that they shorted it even further than before when it went to 65 on Friday, which has partly helped push it up this week

I tell you what this has shown me is that when it does come crashing down, you won't be able to get out quick enough. T212 will take so long that your sale price has long gone.

Seems it'll either be a case of sell at the right time. Or lose it all.

Soldato
T212 is back

I tell you what this has shown me is that when it does come crashing down, you won't be able to get out quick enough. T212 will take so long that your sale price has long gone.

Exactly. T212 is known for that anyway. You would have cash out half a day before the peak

Caporegime

Put sell limits on before the start of trading. They'll be put through first before everyone else.

Soldato
Yes I was trying this today too after I think your post today. Luckily none of my sells went through and now I'm £5k up.

Trading is so easy :p

Haha it worked so well for me yesterday, but i guess the sheer amount of demand just ruined it.

To console myself i'm telling myself that i actually timed my decisions very well. Just T212 didn't do it's job :p

Soldato

This 100%, and something I've not actually considered!
Though, I still can't get onto 212 so no idea what I've bought in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom