Trading the stockmarket (NO Referrals)

OcUK Staff
Corsair had a $10 movement in a day, think it can go higher but sold 75% of them at $46.50 and will leave 25% to ride.

Left my GME and AMC shares in, gonna see how another days trading impacts them, hoping for further move north.

Do people think Argo can come back? Losing on it at moment, average of 80p so need it to move up another 10p or so to break even.

Any other big movers at moment to watch?

Caporegime
I don't know how I always make such poor investing choices. I've completely missed out on this, like tesla, and others. Yet here I am watching my safe bets slip away

Soldato
212 is still showing zero portfolio value...so I guess I'm cleaned out :D

I would be in a rage if I had any relevant positions open mind....although everything but this nonsense seems to have taken a kicking today.

OcUK Staff
I'm holding Corsair too, was my last holding to go green.

Sorry to go off the GME topic, but kooking forward to the Tesla earnings call this evening too.

Corsair has turned very much into a day trading stock, I was in the original run from low $20's to near $50, banked it and then got back in a couple of weeks back for a rinse and repeat, not quite the double bag but profit is profit and see its still moving up. :)

Associate
Do people think Argo can come back? Losing on it at moment, average of 80p so need it to move up another 10p or so to break even.

Any other big movers at moment to watch?

I hope so - my only small recent exposure to crypto is Argo. More mining machines being added over the coming weeks. With all this GME & AMC attention please someone think of the cryptos! :D

I've been keeping an eye on BB and NOK :) for a small punt.

A few weeks ago I traded shares (not funds) for the first time.

Nokia is seeing a surge now too. I'm up 20% in a fairly small timeframe. Not sure if that's going to see a jump by people looking for the next thing.
Stupidly sold instead of bought. Been watching Nokia closely and seen it start going up so foolishly quickly clicked buy £1.5k done at 6.05. Then realise it was a sell and within seconds it's 6.50, so I put a buy for it to dip, and now it's offer 7. ffs

Rookie Mistake

Soldato
Stupidly sold instead of bought. Been watching Nokia closely and seen it start going up so foolishly quickly clicked buy £1.5k done at 6.05. Then realise it was a sell and within seconds it's 6.50, so I put a buy for it to dip, and now it's offer 7. ffs

Rookie Mistake

Sorry but that made me chuckle. Purely because i'm surprised i've not done something similar. Looks to be halted now.

I can't decide on AMC. It's settled at a fairly stable level so far today which i'd take as a decent sign, but when getting into something that's shot up so high it's also likely to just plummet!

Soldato
I'm holding Corsair too, was my last holding to go green.

Sorry to go off the GME topic, but looking forward to the Tesla earnings call this evening too.

I'm not in TSLA but am expecting poorer figures from them. As other makers begin EV production that's less credits for TSLA to sell (the only reason they made a profit in the first place), plus I reckon there was some creative accounting going on to ensure the profitable quarters last year.

I guess we'll see. Happy to be totally wrong.

Back
Top Bottom