Trading the stockmarket (NO Referrals)

Caporegime
Nokia chart on 212 is totally behind the actual for anyone else?

mine has sell price above average, says I'm at a loss.
but if I go the sell window it says they are worth more than 212 tells me

Soldato
Nokia chart on 212 is totally behind the actual for anyone else?

mine has sell price above average, says I'm at a loss.
but if I go the sell window it says they are worth more than 212 tells me

T212 is a joke. Today I've learned that complaining about it is like Chris Rock says about playing basketball with a ******* kid and calling him on double dribble.

T212 is a joke
Indeed it is. Does anyone know if there is a repercussions for issues with t212? I put an order through while something was at 12, everything seemed to freeze for a while and then I get a notification that the order has completed at 15, and I check and the stocks still only showing as 12, never even showing at 15 on their chart.

Soldato
I don't know how I always make such poor investing choices. I've completely missed out on this, like tesla, and others. Yet here I am watching my safe bets slip away

I know. Same

TSLA I chickened out and sold at 7k profit. Would've been worth around 90k had I left it.

Not too late for BlackBerry though. Although do your own DD. I'm not a pro.

Caporegime
lol CNBC anchor saying retail investors shouldn't be allowed to trade then trying to back down that he didn't say it...

btw am I the only one on 212 website that only just noticed you can click the arrow and switched to advanced?
ApivAqF.jpg
no wonder I thought the old version had more features

Soldato
lol CNBC anchor saying retail investors shouldn't be allowed to trade then trying to back down that he didn't say it...

btw am I the only one on 212 website that only just noticed you can click the arrow and switched to advanced?
ApivAqF.jpg
no wonder I thought the old version had more features

That is just the same the old view which is superior to the new app view they have tried to implement.

Thanks for the tip.

Back
Top Bottom