Trading the stockmarket (NO Referrals)

Soldato
I think this is wise. Who can know to be honest. I certainly don't. Buffet however is accumulating an enormous amount of liquid cash. He certainly expects a bear market I think.
Nobody does. Can only observe how it unravels and make decisions accordingly, with a plan in mind too
Depending on age etc, even in a bear market, can play it to your advantage - buy cheaper and cheaper good stocks and wait for the eventual recovery.

Soldato
It just cannot drop from 320 to 265 instantly it’s ********.

It absolutely can. No matter how many warnings they put up, people just pile on ahead...not knowing what they're doing and how markets work, how orders work, what happens to trades in incredibly volatile markets when the price is moving rapidly.

This is why there are circuit breakers.

Soldato
It just cannot drop from 320 to 265 instantly it’s ********.
Many of the most brilliant brains in the world are wasting their lives in big finance instead of doing something useful for humanity that pays way, way, way less. So never be surprised by the ability of owners of all the financial toys to find a way to win. Sometimes it just takes a while for their brilliant brains to work out how to rescue the billions they're paid to protect.

It's great watching from the grandstands though. I learned my lesson in 2009... I don't have the balls or disposable cash to play in this sandpit! :)

Caporegime
Nobody does. Can only observe how it unravels and make decisions accordingly, with a plan in mind too
Depending on age etc, even in a bear market, can play it to your advantage - buy cheaper and cheaper good stocks and wait for the eventual recovery.
yea some stocks so low anyway, would they really fall much?

there pretty much undervalue due to covid

Soldato
Volume is pathetic compared to yesterday. A few people have undoubtedly been scared off by the dip, but I don't think this is indicative of what's to come.

Volume is pathetic because we're not allowed to buy, on T212 trying to buy some AMC it keeps saying value must be equal or lower to 0, likewise with GME

Not sure how this kind of blatant kind of manipulation is legal

Soldato
Main Street apps wouldn’t let people buy whilst they allowed Wall Street to to carry on buying as the stock fell to cover their short traded, this is corruption. I knew the game was rigged but for it to be this blatant heads must roll.

Associate
Volume is pathetic because we're not allowed to buy, on T212 trying to buy some AMC it keeps saying value must be equal or lower to 0, likewise with GME

Not sure how this kind of blatant kind of manipulation is legal

It's not, T212, Robinhood etc just think they're better off in court than letting this continue. The short's still haven't covered so the original play of forcing a short squeeze is still on, what will happen? no idea, I covered my position so can't lose at this point.

Back
Top Bottom