Trading the stockmarket (NO Referrals)

Soldato
IG another to join the trade blocking - What’s the justification? High volatility isn't an excuse.

I’m not one for conspiracy theories but you can’t deny how rigged the markets are.

Caporegime
Not looking to just jump on the current shorts just want to dabble long term
t212 is still good if you want somewhere with no fees and commission (obviously stuff like UK stamp duty 0.5% still applies)

don't use the CFD account though do invest or isa

invest has more tickers OTC markets aren't allowed in ISA

Soldato
Not looking to just jump on the current shorts just want to dabble long term
212 is good for short-term/mid-term 'playing'. I wouldn't trust it with a massive amount of dollar although it is legit. More long-term, definitely stick to funds and Vanguard/HL. It isn't a one solution fits all, that's for sure.

Soldato
Im new to this, I bought at $335 a share on T212 then there we some dips but couldn't buy afterwards. Now I'm thinking of selling on Monday and then grabbing again on dips. Or is that a bad plan?

Soldato
212 is good for short-term/mid-term 'playing'. I wouldn't trust it with a massive amount of dollar although it is legit. More long-term, definitely stick to funds and Vanguard/HL. It isn't a one solution fits all, that's for sure.

I'll give T212 a go thanks to OC not the untold 100s of times YT has shown me their ad!

Soldato
Im new to this, I bought at $335 a share on T212 then there we some dips but couldn't buy afterwards. Now I'm thinking of selling on Monday and then grabbing again on dips. Or is that a bad plan?
Bad plan at such low $. The target is to get into the 000's, so unless there is a massive dip, you're saving a tenner or something. But risk getting locked out/ caught in the rise.

Associate

Assume you're talking about GME? If you can afford to, I;d suggest sticking with it and seeing how it plays out over Monday & Tuesday. It's had a few days for the hype to build up, including 2 days this weekend where people who weren't "in the know" have had a chance to read up about it, open accounts, move money around etc. Even if the Hedge Funds are able to improve their positions somehow (this part is above my understanding), I think the amount of people looking to rush into it on Monday alone will push the price up.

Soldato
Bad plan at such low $. The target is to get into the 000's, so unless there is a massive dip, you're saving a tenner or something. But risk getting locked out/ caught in the rise.

I don't see how this is getting to the thousands, the pump seems to be over now. There was a chance last or the week before that it got out of hand but it looks like its under control now

@kakarott i'd sell asap and be done with it. its pointless getting involved

I don't see how this is getting to the thousands, the pump seems to be over now.

@kakarott i'd sell asap and be done with it. its pointless getting involved
Not saying you're wrong, but you were saying the same when I decided to jump in when it was approx 76.

The plan being that once they start buying back the stock it should rise considerably, with the only reason I'm seeing for that not happening is because they manage to manipulate the market to keep dropping.

The price at 300 plus is a good starting point.

There is talk about what happened with vw. I've not looked into how this compares, but supposed to have been a similar story but with less potential than what is currently the situation with GME

Soldato
Not saying you're wrong, but you were saying the same when I decided to jump in when it was approx 76.

The plan being that once they start buying back the stock it should rise considerably, with the only reason I'm seeing for that not happening is because they manage to manipulate the market to keep dropping.

There is talk about what happened with vw. I've not looked into how this compares, but supposed to have been a similar story but with less potential than what is currently the situation with GME
He has papyrus hands, let him be.

Soldato

Yeah, i know i was saying don't jump in at 75 and you were still wrong to get involved. Just because you got lucky, does't mean that its a good trade.

Price starting at 300 next week is irrelevant. Thats a big drop in my eyes, and i'll be looking to short it. 300 to 100 in day will be a corker

Soldato
Yeah, i know i was saying don't jump in at 75 and you were still wrong to get involved. Just because you got lucky, does't mean that its a good trade.

Price starting at 300 next week is irrelevant. Thats a big drop in my eyes, and i'll be looking to short it. 300 to 100 in day will be a corker
But you are not going to are you?

Arm chair trading is to the left... thank you... have a nice day

Soldato
the pump seems to be over now

It's not really over though is it ? It's more that certain exchanges have decided to prevent people from buying, once those folk switch elsewhere the pump will be back on with even more vengeance to not only say **** you to the hedges but now to the exchanges that blocked them

Could be wrong but I see retail as an angry hornets nest that has been poked enough

Soldato
It's not really over though is it ? It's more that certain exchanges have decided to prevent people from buying, once those folk switch elsewhere the pump will be back on with even more vengeance to not only say **** you to the hedges but now to the exchanges that blocked them

Could be wrong but I see retail as an angry hornets nest that has been poked enough

Looks to be over looking at certain data.

I'm talking about GME here, not some other random stuff thats pumped

Soldato
The last week and a half has been crazy, I got in 2 weeks ago and out on Wednesday. I'm glad it's over and im happy with my results. As for the rest of my portfolio it's took a hit for now.

Soldato
The last week and a half has been crazy, I got in 2 weeks ago and out on Wednesday. I'm glad it's over and im happy with my results. As for the rest of my portfolio it's took a hit for now.

Good for you. According to the wolves of overclockers nobody was going to make any money from GME, seems by some coincidence these were people who didn't buy in too.

Soldato
Looks to be over looking at certain data.

I'm talking about GME here, not some other random stuff thats pumped

Really ?

9iP7n5w.jpg

Look at the volume difference between when retail was allowed to trade and when they were effectively banned, you're saying that interest has suddenly vanished now over the weekend and people are happy to just walk away and let wallstreet win ?

But by all means show us this "certain data" that says it's over :)

Back
Top Bottom