Trading the stockmarket (NO Referrals)

Soldato
Yeah that's taking a kicking in premarket, that said I have seen stuff that's up on premarket but when markets have opened its done nothing..
Wonder how the WSB guys are reacting to this..

Soldato
For anyone that read Reddit prior to all this. How was the quality of posting?

I presume there were less spammy posts like the above. I've seen some actually decent, well written DD on there with regards to some companies. Which suggests there are some people capable of intelligent thoughts. However now 99% of the posts are just people repeating things they've heard and trying to justify their actions.

To be fair to the reddit guys most of their picks are usually spot on. Usually better gains than most stock talked about here. I often kicked myself for not getting in. Actual post quality on reddit has always been poo though. One top quality post of serious insight per 500 of nonesense.

Since WSB has grown by 8m users in the space of a week and half, I can't imagine the quality will improve. Stick to smaller reddits.

Plummeting in Premarket.....$138...

But hey - Too the moon right?;)

Some on here were desperately trying get in at this price last week.

I sold an old share I had at $115 just over a week ago, bought more all well below $100 as most people did.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Going to be a lot of tears with people watching the premarket.

Anyone who bet on it going down would be sitting pretty now.
Would have loved to have had the cash to throw at that. But it's too riaky

Soldato
Just lol - genuinely can’t believe anybody thought anything different would happen. Cue everyone claiming they’re already out, for a profit of course. ;)

To be fair, most here got in fairly early so it's easy to have profits. Although i'll admit my profits waned as i was attempting to trade some dips and then got caught with my pants down :p

Back
Top Bottom