Traffic Cops on BBC1

Soldato
The new series of Traffic Cops starts on BBC1 at 9:30, this time it's set in my locale of Hampshire. Looking forward to it. If you could please refrain from posting 'Thanks for the heads up' etc etc because this is, of course, a discussion thread for after the programme has been on....

So what did everyone think? ;)

Mic

Mic

Soldato
I thought it was great!
And I also thought this saturdays first epsiode of a new season Top gear also rocked.

Ev0

Ev0

Soldato
Mic said:
I thought it was great!
And I also thought this saturdays first epsiode of a new season Top gear also rocked.

doh thought it started this coming sunday :(

Soldato
SaBBz said:
Why was that guy in the Renault 19 not arrested for driving without insurance or having a license?

I think its better, when the car is took of him. Means he has no means o transport etc and might make him think twice.

Also check out the two cops in the VRS lucky buggers lol :p

Soldato
I thought the woman at the start was hilarious

" He is annoying my with the ******* camera, what do ya want me to do, get ma **** out or something "

Made me laugh :p

Soldato
That vRS was nice, and that copper who loves Volvo's - respect :D

I have to say, im fully in agreement to the car crushing. After all, we all have to pay insurance/tax, so why shouldnt everyone else.

Fair game i say.

Soldato
Its not quite perfect, but there was nothing like it before, we relied on the police officers sixth sense. Eventually they'll improve it I think until its impossible to avoid :)

Back
Top Bottom