Training Migrants how to convincingly lie their way through EU border controls...

Caporegime
No context whatsoever, how acutely abrasive.

Going by the website, "Advocates began operations in Northern Greece in February 2016, in response to the growing call for legal aid from refugees denied entrance at the Idomeni border." I'm sure there are plenty of cases where it was valid.

Oh and the author is Lauren Southern, self proclaimed "Libertarian" who hates the liberty of those who wish to settle in greener pastures, pfft.

https://www.news.com.au/national/vi...k/news-story/820aeccdc9e8f0ddf936b878c195a81a

“So far my trip in Australia has been absolutely lovely, wonderful country, wonderful people … And then there’s Melbourne.

“You know that old tale in the bible when Abraham is talking to god about Sodom and Gomorrah … He’s like begging with god and says ‘god, if I can find ten good people in Sodom and Gomorrah, please, do not nuke Melbourne.”

“We did find a few hundred good ones there — there is a silent majority I believe in Melbourne so we can’t nuke it yet guys I’m sorry.”

What a fascinatingly horrific person.

Last edited:
Caporegime
No context whatsoever, how acutely abrasive.

Going by the website, "Advocates began operations in Northern Greece in February 2016, in response to the growing call for legal aid from refugees denied entrance at the Idomeni border." I'm sure there are plenty of cases where it was valid.

Oh and the author is Lauren Southern, self proclaimed "Libertarian" who hates the liberty of those who wish to settle in greener pastures, pfft.
Yes but it’s unacceptable to train people on how to lie their way through border control .

Soldato
OP
Do you have anything to suggest Werewolf suggested it is fake?

Yes, his immediate response that because it was on Russia today, it was edited, biased or "anything at all". If that's not trying to present it as not true, then you have some werewolf-tinted glasses on you!

At least they make an attempt at investigative journalism

Well it's actually carried out by Lauren Southern. RT are just reporting it. She's not a journalist for them. RT just love publishing stuff that the mainstream Western media don't like being reported.

Caporegime
The Jews were a persecuted race. These people are pretending to be a persecuted race. It’s very different.

Ah because it's oh so simple, there are hundreds perhaps thousands of different tribes/groups of people in the middle-East and Africa, all subject to some level of state persecution if they aren't in power in some form, this can include torture, murder, rape, and other such violence. A measure of which we are responsible for.

It's certainly not Greece's fault, but until they leave the EU the collective ill will taint them.

Caporegime
Ah because it's oh so simple, there are hundreds perhaps thousands of different tribes/groups of people in the middle-East and Africa, all subject to some level of state persecution if they aren't in power in some form, this can include torture, murder, rape, and other such violence. A measure of which we are responsible for.
Didn’t take you long to start blaming us for all the evils of the world.

Soldato
OP
Ah because it's oh so simple, there are hundreds perhaps thousands of different tribes in the middle-East and Africa, all subject to some level of state persecution if they aren't in power in some form, this can include torture, murder, rape, and other such violence. A measure of which we are responsible for.

So I presume you would be in favour of a system that accurately identifies such victims rather than teaching non-victims the answers they should give to appear as victims. No wait, of course you think they're all victims and teaching people to lie is just, um... No, I got nothing.

Caporegime
So I presume you would be in favour of a system that accurately identifies such victims rather than teaching non-victims the answers they should give to appear as victims. No wait, of course you think they're all victims and teaching people to lie is just, um... No, I got nothing.

Is this video even real?

Soldato
Was it unacceptable for people helping the Jews escape their fate in the 1930s and 40s?

(i understand this is incredibly hyperbolic but still, my point is made)

The Jews were being pursued out of thier home state(s) by the political party in power who wanted to kill them. These refugees at worst face being refused leave to remain in a country because they are found not to be eligible for asylum.

The people helping the Jews were hiding them from their own state who wanted to kill them. Totally not want these NGO's are doing.

It would be more accurate to compare these NGO's to people who helped smuggle nazi's out of the collapsing reich into 3rd party countries illegally.

(not that I am saying the two are the same but just it's more comparable to the latter scenario then the former)

Back
Top Bottom