Transformer CGI - Optimus Prime... blue

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

I agree with Mic on this.. G1 will always be the benchmark.

Sadly, they haven't contracted the original voice of Optimus so I'm going to pass on the movie :mad:

Raz

Raz

Soldato
Mic said:
I really dont want to see it if its gonna be as bad as I think. Cause i know it will tarnish my image of G1. Its happaned with hollywood remakes and i know its gonna happen with this.

But on the other hand i really want to see it. See what they have done. Maybe i can see it drunk, if i dont like it ill soon forget.

Good point lol. Since I don't drink, I guess I'll just have to live with the pain.

Although I most certainly would watch it, I can't stand Transformers that isn't G1. None of this beastwars or Armada stuff. Of course, like the old (ish) stories, a Transformers/GI JOE (or Action Force if you prefer) crossover would be good. I think.

Um..did anyone cry at *that* scene with Prime in the movie...?

Mic

Mic

Soldato
Raz said:
Of course, like the old (ish) stories, a Transformers/GI JOE (or Action Force if you prefer) crossover would be good. I think.
*Droooooool*
Id love to see that happen on screen.

What id love more, is a 'war within' move/tv show. Cybertron Alt. modes and all.
warwithinfight5by.jpg

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

You got a higher resolution version of that Riker... ermm I mean, Mic ;)

Raz

Raz

Soldato
EVH said:
:(

Didn't realise you lot liked TF too :D

I was into TF from the original TV series and the movie till around the time of the powermasters. After that it just got silly. Followed the comics too until unicron ate everyone :(

which if I remember correctly (it's been a while) was because Galvatron went back in time to our time, so the movie didn't happen and Unicron attacked the TF about 10 years before he was meant to.

Last edited:

Mic

Mic

Soldato
EVH said:

Didn't realise you lot liked TF too
'liked?'

:
dcam58083jl.jpg

Your not a true ubergeek unless you have toys :cool:
Crappy crappy CRAPPY picture, but 20th Anniversary Optimus Prime(japanese version), 2 'alternators' and another which couldnt make it for the picture.
18 years old and still a damn kid :(

And without doubt, the BEST design i have ever seen for Prime (and my current desktop
op9vz.jpg

Soldato
EVH said:

Didn't realise you lot liked TF too :D

I collect all the G1 stuff, got about 100 original figures now in my collection, plus a few reissues, statues and Alternators/Binaltechs :)

Dolph also has quite a decent sized collection too IIRC.

Last edited:

Mic

Mic

Soldato
Nismo said:
I collect all the G1 stuff, got about 100 original figures now in my collection, plus a few reissues, statues and Alternators/Binaltechs :)
Respect yo'

Gonna get one of those Ultra Magnus Trailor/Armour kits off ebay?

Back
Top Bottom