Transport Fever 2

Associate
If you don't have TF1 (therefore qualify for 25% off), you can get 17% off by buying it from GamesPlanet.com and entering the code FEVER5 at checkout.

Got the code from watching Squirrels preview of it on YouTube (link in video description):

Every penny counts!

Associate
If you don't have TF1 (therefore qualify for 25% off), you can get 17% off by buying it from GamesPlanet.com and entering the code FEVER5 at checkout.

Got the code from watching Squirrels preview of it on YouTube (link in video description):

Every penny counts!

Gamesplanet £27.83-17%=£23.10
Still cheaper at cdkeys for £21.49

Associate
I have just got my key from cdkeys and entered it into Steam but it hasn't been released yet, anyone know what time in the UK it is unlocking

Soldato
Downloading now. Never played the first Transport Fever but I really enjoy management and design style games such as Cities:Skylines so i'm hoping this is one for me :)

Man of Honour
Downloading now. Never played the first Transport Fever but I really enjoy management and design style games such as Cities:Skylines so i'm hoping this is one for me :)
I enjoyed both TF1 and Cities:Skylines so expect you will too :) I got TF2 and just having a quick go... more time at the weekend though to get stuck in.

Soldato
Just put 2 hours into the game and i'm working through the 'tutorial'.

This game is going to be a massive time sink! I keep finding myself just sitting there watching my trains zoom along :D

wnb

wnb

Soldato
So can you actually build towns like in CS? But without worrying about things like schools and health care etc?

You don't build towns they grow themselves as long as you can provide what the towns want, all you do is provide transport via land, sea or air.

Caporegime
Really enjoying this. Doing the campaigns first. USA and Java are very easy, but running into my first logistical problems in the Scotland one, Having a bit of trouble getting my fish to be delivered to Glasgow.

Back
Top Bottom