1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Transsexual

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kroegen, 31 May 2006.

1. Kroegen

PermaBanned

Well, someone i know is going out with a tranny.

He was telling me that if you date a tranny, that makes you gay, as the person in question was born with male genetles. I was disucssing this with him, but he was adamont that he was not gay at all.

I need some of your opinions on this sensitive topic.

2. Nitefly

Man of Honour

:eek:

Havn't got anything sensible to say :D

3. Liquid_Entity

Soldato

From what I gathered on BB last night a transexual is a woman born in a mans body and vice versa I guess.

So mentally you wouldnt have to be gay to date one, but physically it would be

4. SourChipmunk

Sgarrista

(Removed unwarranted piccy)

edit: sorry, that's not really a valid statement. I know a guy that went through the operations and hormone treatments and all that, and he turned out to be a pretty hot girl. But I would definitely not have relations with him regardless.

Last edited: 31 May 2006
  5. LoadsaMoney

Caporegime

Hes going out with a van. :confused:

Well if said "tranny" has still got a knob, then id say gay.

6. Ricochet J

Capodecina

Well I would say love blindes all as you've clearly shown :p

7. Kroegen

PermaBanned

Dont be silly and post and edited quote :rolleyes:

8. Vanilla

Sgarrista

Has this tranny had the OP?

9. Mic

Mobster

Depends what hes doing with his willy.
    Does said tranny still have his twig and berries?

10. Kroegen

PermaBanned

Im not too sure, i havnt looked. I dont think it would be appropriate to ask him :p

11. ElRazur

Capodecina

If he said he aint gay, ask him how they make love. :confused: :p , I guess that solve the mystery.

12. Anders0n

Soldato

Wrong. Just wrong. :(

13. Raymond Lin

Capo Crimine

It's all about preception on the matter, when the gender recognition act went through the House of Lords, Lord Tebbit made a logical comment

“Here is a person who was born a female," and then you say, "We have decided 40 years later that he was born a male". That is a deception.”

However, if the guy is attracted to that person who has female genitelia but would not have otherwise if he was a pre-op then it would be a different matter.

14. Richdog

Suspended

He's going out with a person with a penis, who he knows was born a man. I have nothing against that but if you're telling me a person would have to have no homosexual tendencies to do it then... :eek:

15. Doohickey

Sgarrista

He's not gay, he's going out with someone who now appears as a woman, which means he must be attracted to women (or 'women' in this case) in the first place. Unless of course 'she' is pre-op, and is a turd burglar.

16. Stretch

Capodecina

A man will always be a man no matter what bits he's had cut off. Was the tranny gay before he had the op or decided he was now a woman?

17. Raymond Lin

Capo Crimine

strangest thing happen to a friend of a friend last summer.

So my friend (a girl) and was visited by her mates from home whilst she was at uni. They went out on the lash and then ended up in a kind of house party owned by a popular magazine columnist who is a pre-op transexual. One of her friend who apprently has never before had shown any homosexual tendencies ended up having a night of passion with this pre-op transexual. She was shocked to say the least !

18. Richdog

Suspended

Hmm man this is a tubulent debate... so many resons to ponder... I can understand going to Thailand and having it off with a ladyboy while thinking it was a woman but knowingly coupling with a trans-sexual... I just don't think I could do that and "feel right". I certainly wouldn't tell anyone, and i'd probably doubt my sexuality a bit after that.... you just have to be a bit Bi imo.

19. Raymond Lin

Capo Crimine

well, the law does consider a post op transexual to be the gender of the new sex. If that make things any clearer? You can get a passport, or driving licence with it. Thou your original birth certicate will never change as that is seen more of a historical document than just an ID. The transexual however can apply for a new birth certificate upon getting a Gender Recognition Certificate, and can marry someone of the opposite sex of their aquire gender.

20. ElRazur

Capodecina

lol, If that happen to me and i start to doubt my own sexuality, i will make up with at least 20ladies (real one) so as to reassure myself that im normal and it was a mistake. lol :D