Transsexual

Permabanned
squiffy said:
I think it should be illegal for a transexual not to tell their partner/one night stand what sex they were born with.

They're still a man, no matter if they have hormone treatment, chop off willy etc.

penski said:
And this, ladies and gentlemen, is why we aren't exploring the stars together, collectively, as one race and consciousness.

*n

i understand what you mean, and indeed it is :(

Permabanned
Basically it doesn't make him gay because his partner is a transexual which means she used to be a male but had the removal operation done so she is now a woman with proper woman parts.

Dating a transvestite would make him gay.

I wouldn't go near either :p but you can't help who you fall in love with I guess.

Permabanned
If his partner is now a full on woman, then i reckon it makes him striaght, there are some very very convincing, to the point where there attractive to straight men, transexuals out there posing as women, to fancy one unknowingly doesnt mean you have gotten the gayness at all imo, so why should it if you knew they were a guy before?

Zip

Zip

Soldato
You might be able to change what you look like on the outside by cutting off your meat and 2 veg but that still doesnt change the fact that you have the Cromozone that made you a man in the first place :p

Man of Honour
panthro said:
A 40- 50 year old post op man (now a woman) works at my work. She is the most unconvincing tranny ever, and has the most ridiculously sized Jordan-norks. What makes it even worse is that she wears skintight white tees with no bra (wheres the "I feel sick" smiley when you need it?).
I beg to differ. That title goes to one that works for our company (based in manchester, big surprise!)

Hands like shovels and i'm sure you can hear 'her' balls bounce when she coughs :p

Caporegime
penski said:
And this, ladies and gentlemen, is why we aren't exploring the stars together, collectively, as one race and consciousness.

*n

*sniff* How tear-jerkingly poignant.

However, on a more serious, realistic, and less melodramatic note, I think that morally a trans-sexual SHOULD tell someone what sex they were born before they sleep with them... having a sex-change does not make you a woman and if a male knows you are a trans-sexual and doesn't mind then all is good, he can bang her to oblivion... but if he wakes up next morning and then is told I think there is potential for trouble. I am a very open-minded person but I would care if I woke up and the girl from last night told me she used to be a man... it has nothing to do with how "tolerant" I am.

Last edited:
Soldato
Richdog said:
Take what you can at that age, eh?

At my age any hole's a goal ;) (Not that I need goals, being a fambily man and all that)

And I'm not that bothered with all the "eww gheyboy" associated comments, if it looks like a bird, got the right sockets....

I used to work with a guy who worked as a bouncer in a strip club, a post op M2F showed him her bits and he said he couldn't tell the difference.

Spacky said:
Is the guys name Begby? ;)

Frank Begby said:
I'm no a ******* bufty

Man of Honour
As some of you know, I am not fond of poofs but strangely in this matter I say it is their business who they date or have sex with. I don't know if the gender problems this person or any transexual suffer are physiological, psychological or social conditioning but it is clear that they do suffer from some sort of issue that has forced them to make such drastic changes to their lives.

Whilst I do feel that lesbians and gay men are deviant, I don't actually think these individuals are deviant in their behaviour. The guy is clearly attracted to to a 'female' form and the transexual is trying to fulfill that role and in turn she is attracted to the 'male'. This is nothing other than normal.

I appear to be feeling strangely liberal this fine morning. It won't last....:p

The other night my misses was watching that BB crap and I happened to walk into the room when that new freak arrived who happened to be a transexual (don't know it's name nor do I care) and she asked my if I found her attractive, I told her it looked like a fella and that what I actually wanted to do was shoot the freak in the head. :p

Back
Top Bottom