Transsexual

Permabanned
AJUK said:
As some of you know, I am not fond of poofs but strangely in this matter I say it is their business who they date or have sex with. I don't know if the gender problems this person or any transexual suffer are physiological, psychological or social conditioning but it is clear that they do suffer from some sort of issue that has forced them to make such drastic changes to their lives.

Whilst I do feel that lesbians and gay men are deviant, I don't actually think these individuals are deviant in their behaviour. The guy is clearly attracted to to a 'female' form and the transexual is trying to fulfill that role and in turn she is attracted to the 'male'. This is nothing other than normal.

I appear to be feeling strangely liberal this fine morning. It won't last....:p
You'll be bumming a queen by lunchtime. FACT.

The other night my misses was watching that BB crap and I happened to walk into the room when that new freak arrived who happened to be a transexual (don't know it's name nor do I care) and she asked my if I found her attractive, I told her it looked like a fella and that what I actually wanted to do was shoot the freak in the head. :p

My girlfriend and I had a similar conversation; as TS go she's certainly on the attractive side and (shiny face aside), if she walked past you on t'street you wouldn't think twice about it - she looks very 'girl next door'...

*n

Permabanned
I've yet to see a successful sex change yet. Fair enough I may have passed a transsexual in the street, but I doubt it.

The objective of the operation is to turn the patient into an opposite sex, visually and anatomically, well for all those transsexuals I have seen claiming to have this done, they still look like their original sex IMO.

Man of Honour
I know what you mean, I have only ever met one, about 20 years ago, who was an engineer and a bloody good one at that. We used to call her Tootsie but at 6'2" and hands like shovels it was very difficult to accept her as anything other than a fella in a dress.

Suspended
penski said:
And this, ladies and gentlemen, is why we aren't exploring the stars together, collectively, as one race and consciousness.

*n

It is my right to chose the sex I choose to have sex with, just as it is my right to choose the race of women, for example say I'm racist towards blacks (I'm not btw) if I spot a black women it is my decision not to chat to her. But black women don't trick people into bed to something that they're not. Well exception is Micheal Jackson. But with a TS he is using surgery and chemicals to trick men into thinking they are women. They are not women.

If a TS told me in the morning she would be dogfood.

It should be made illegel if a TS does not tell the bloke, he should tell him before any physical stuff happens. It's the same for STD, if a AIDS sufferer doesn't tell other person/and use protection they would be in serious poo. AIDS is not only a medical physical condition, it's also mental (as in can cause stress whilst you find out if you caught it also)

So you're saying a straight homophobic/religious man (take your pick, both types do not like gays) has no right not to have sex with a gay man that's had body modification? :confused: :confused: :mad: :mad:

Last edited:
Permabanned
squiffy said:
It is my right to chose the sex I choose to have sex with,
but a M2F TS is a woman.

just as it is my right to choose the race of women, for example say I'm racist towards blacks (I'm not btw) if I spot a black women it is my decision not to chat to her.

That's a whole other thread...

But black women don't trick people into bed to something that they're not.
Who is 'tricking' anyone?

Well exception is Micheal Jackson. But with a TS he is using surgery and chemicals to trick men into thinking they are women. They are not women.

Yes they are.

If a TS told me in the morning she would be dogfood.
Christ, you have issues...

It should be made illegel if a TS does not tell the bloke, he should tell him before any physical stuff happens. It's the same for STD, if a AIDS sufferer doesn't tell other person/and use protection they would be in serious poo. AIDS is not only a medical physical condition, it's also mental (as in can cause stress whilst you find out if you caught it also)
Right...So you're likening transsexualism to AIDS...?

So you're saying a straight homophobic/religious man (take your pick, both types do not like gays) has no right not to have sex with a gay man that's had body modification? :confused: :confused: :mad: :mad:

A M2F TS is not a gay man - they are a woman irrespective of their sexuality. Hell, I know M2F TS's who still date women...They're lesbians.

*n

Soldato
penski said:
A M2F TS is not a gay man - they are a woman irrespective of their sexuality. Hell, I know M2F TS's who still date women...They're lesbians.

*n
I know a M2F who was married to a woman pre-op but they had to get divorced and then get hitched in a Civil Partnership.

Permabanned
squiffy said:
It should be made illegel if a TS does not tell the bloke, he should tell him before any physical stuff happens.

Urm, but she's a woman anyway in the eyes of the law and such.

"Hi, before we have sex, I'm definately a woman ok?"

Seems kind of pointless. Unless you mean of course that she should say, "By the way, I'm a woman, but I used to be a man."

Which is irrelevant to here and now, as she's a woman.

Last edited:
Suspended
penski said:
but a M2F TS is a woman.
That's a whole other thread...
Who is 'tricking' anyone?
Yes they are.
Christ, you have issues...
Right...So you're likening transsexualism to AIDS...?
*n

A TS is not a woman. He is a man who's had surgery and taking hormones.
He is tricking men into bed that she is a woman. If she isn't why doesn't her first sentence to the bloke "Hi I'm Davina, I'm a transexual"
No they're not.
If a gay man raped me I'll kill the *******. Same for a TS.
You didn't understand, possible STD infection and rape causes more than physical conditions, it can cause depression, anxiety. etc. So you're saying a 100% straight man will find it acceptable to have sex with a another man with no sick feelings afterwards? You are gay btw if you're having a relationship with a TS.
A M2F TS who dates a woman is not a lesbian, he is straight.

Last edited:
Soldato
Kroegen said:
Dont be silly and post and edited quote :rolleyes:

There is no need.

Kroegen said:
Well, someone i know is going out with a tranny.

He was telling me that if you date a tranny, that makes you gay, as the person in question was born with male genetles. I was disucssing this with him, but he was adamont that he was not gay at all.

I need some of your opinions on this sensitive topic.

The guy that is going out with the tranny said "that makes you gay" and then said "he was adamont that he was not gay at all."

Either he is contradicting himself or your mate was telling you that if you date a tranny you are gay and you were adamant that you weren't.

So what is your opinion on this sensitive topic?

Suspended
fatiain said:
No, you are wrong.

No am I right. Just because TS are classed legally as females (PC) does not mean genetically they are females when it comes to sex. Can M2F have babies? Do they have periods? Do they have full female genetila? What sex were they born with? What does their DNA show as their sex? I have no problems with TS in the workplace, they don't need to tell the world they used to be men (if others cannot spot or know them previously) just like a gay man doesn't need to tell his co-worder but when it comes to relationships they have to tell the other person straight away, before any physical contact IMO.

A eunich is still a male, so is a man who's had a accident/cancer who's had entire male genetilia removed. Fake boobs doesn't make a man a woman, nor does hormones, wigs, etc etc. :rolleyes: nor does sticking on a willy onto a woman makes her a man.

Soldato
squiffy said:

You are so narrowminded it's untrue.

What about women and men who are sterile, just because thay can't have kids does that make them any less manly or womanly. What about men with Kleinfelters (sp) syndrome or people other sexual developmental defects? Where do you put them?

Biologically, we are all women, it's pretty much one gene on the Y chromosome, TDF (Testes Determining Factor) that is the difference between having a twig and berries and not.

There's more to the person than genes though, there's the Mental side and the Physical side. TS have the wrong sexed mind in the wrong physical body, it doesn't make them gay.

Suspended
If I were narrowminded I would be wearing a swastika and chanting "death to gays/non whites" :rolleyes:

Just because I don't open my arse to anyone and everybody does not make me narrowminded.

I have my opinions. Gays and lesbians can do anything they want in there bedroom, work where they want and not to be discrimated in the workplace. It is none of my business. However if a guy, or a man who's had surgery feels me up without my consent, or uses physical alteration to trick me I reserve the right to beat him up. Sorry if this isn't "PC", what's next peadophilia/beastaility is accepted by the populace? :rolleyes:

A woman and man who are sterile are not less of a sex, just because they can't have babies, they are still the same sex they are born with. You're taking it the extremes trying to defend a small minority with very rare disorder, and using that as a template for (anybody) who can be a TS and then class then as the "new" sex.

Soldato
While I completely disagree with squiffy on so many levels, I do agree that transexuals should tell their partner before doing anything with them. Making it a law is taking it a bit far but they should at least tell them. Although I have no problem at all with transexuals as collegues, friends, etc. I don't think I'd be comfortable dating one even though they are female.

Back
Top Bottom