Transsexual

Permabanned
squiffy said:
However if a guy, or a man who's had surgery feels me up without my consent, or uses physical alteration to trick me I reserve the right to beat him up.

That's sexual assault, and that has absolutely nothing to do with transsexuals. The same outrage applies if somebody sexually assaults someones, regardless of their gender, ethnicity, age or sexuality.

Suspended
iCraig said:
That's sexual assault, and that has absolutely nothing to do with transsexuals. The same outrage applies if somebody sexually assaults someones, regardless of their gender, ethnicity, age or sexuality.

Well if a TS man told me in the morning, I would beat him up then file a sexual assault against him. Yeah I would be charged with GBH but I just had sex with a man (vomit) so you just expect me to got "meh" :rolleyes:

Permabanned
squiffy said:
If I were narrowminded I would be wearing a swastika and chanting "death to gays/non whites" :rolleyes:

Balddog will love me for this but....You really do come across as a closet bummer.

*n

Permabanned
squiffy said:
Well if a TS man told me in the morning, I would beat him up then file a sexual assault against him. Yeah I would be charged with GBH but I just had sex with a man (vomit) so you just expect me to got "meh" :rolleyes:

What if they never told you...?

You may have already had sex with a post-op TS...and never known.

I wonder if you can be charged with 'assault by keyboard'...?

*n

Permabanned
A TS man? A TS man is a man, and used to be a woman. So that would be your own fault.

I guess you mean if the woman you just slept with, used to be man, that you would beat the **** out of them?

Caporegime
squiffy said:
However if a guy, or a man who's had surgery feels me up without my consent, or uses physical alteration to trick me I reserve the right to beat him up. Sorry if this isn't "PC", what's next peadophilia/beastaility is accepted by the populace? :rolleyes:.

Ladies and gentlemen we have a new ocuk keyboard warrior in our midst....

Suspended
fatiain said:
Can I ask in all seriousness, and not being derogatory, how old you are squiff?

Does my age make any difference? I am over 18.
Just because you're in a relationship with a TS, and are bi doesn't mean straight men have to be in the blind about partner's true sex, although we have no right to know if partners are bi as well.

Soldato
fatiain said:
TS have the wrong sexed mind in the wrong physical body, it doesn't make them gay.

Does that even make sense? What is a "sexed mind"? Can you raise a child to believe it is the opposite sex than which it is physically? Does the mind respond to genes or experience? Surely the idea of accepting ones self for what they are does not mean butcher yourself until you are happy does it?

Soldato
This is a positively fascinating discussion. But remember folks, beauty is in the eye of the beholder...

Therefore, if you find guys / male genitalia attractive, and you are male, consider yourself homosexual, and vice versa. Doesn't really matter what others label you as.

All this "what people used to be" etc doesn't change whether you find them attractive enough, except if the idea of them in the past being a turn-off, thats the main issue.

And if someone is quite capable of accepting that a transexual (stop using the word tranny, it usually applies to transvestite), used to be male, but finds them attractive now, I'd say good luck to them, I wouldn't bother labelling them one way or another.

Consider this :

Hormones usually dictate whether we are attractive to someone or not - not DNA or anything else. So if you find a man's hormones attractive, and you are male, you are homosexual or bisexual if you find female hormones attractive too.

So, if a man undergoes treatment and produces different hormones, he is producing female hormones, so as far as attraction is concerned, you can consider yourself straight.

The whole penis / backdoor sex thing is just practical issues that have to be resolved when male-male attraction occurs.

Back
Top Bottom