Triangular UFO seen in Icelandic Volacano

Soldato
An excellent comment, the username just makes it better:

VoteBNP said:
1) There is no way this ash cloud covered the whole of the UK and Europe within a few hours.
2) It would have taken hours to just about even reach Scotland and Norway.
Conclusion: The NWO/Illuminati wanted to test something in our skies so they pulled the plug on planes for a week. They are probably testing something up there for when they fake a UFO invasion in 2012.

Associate
it won't be birds, they would be smothered in smoke and collapse either from carbon monoxide posinging, impaird vision, or get knocked out by flying rocks coming out of the volcano.

Soldato
it won't be birds, they would be smothered in smoke and collapse either from carbon monoxide posinging, impaird vision, or get knocked out by flying rocks coming out of the volcano.

They're not IN the cloud, they're upwind of it, notice its blowing the opposite direction?

But no no. Clearly a thats UFO that for some mad reason appears to be made up of 2 tubes, joined at a point. I for one welcome our new supremely minimalist overlords.

Soldato

Strange, I didn't catch a hint of sarcasm in this post.

If you watch the video closely you will see that the geese are expertly dodging every one of the hundreds of giant flying rocks spewing from the volcano, while they also clearly appear to be wearing goggles and gask masks.

Soldato
MaxBlack said:
Great find. What it made me think is whether or not the UFO's had anything to do with the volcano erupting.

While such a display of UFO's hovering over a smoking volcano makes me wonder why they are so interested, it then dawned on me that perhaps they are the cause of the erupting volcano. Then my thoughts ran to whether these UFO's are alien in nature or whether they are USA UFO's that have been kept secret for decades as part of the black secret technologies program.

Just a thought, but something tells me the UFO's may have been involved in the eruption of the volcano. Great find among so many videos.

Thanks again for the posting.

Source

The above seems like a perfectly reasonable explanation to me, especially the fact that an unidentified flying object actually set Eyjafjallajökull off.

Soldato
Source

The above seems like a perfectly reasonable explanation to me, especially the fact that an unidentified flying object actually set Eyjafjallajökull off.

Thanks for clearing this up! There was me thinking it was just the usual and scientifically proven standard boring magma chamber going bang as usual!

Obviously a UFO in cahoots with the New World Order blew the volcano up because they needed a flight ban over Europe to implement one of their nefarious plans to take over the world! how could I have been so blinkered?

Soldato
We cant go to Mars, the aliens live there remember? We aren't allowed to land any more probes, that's why the British one failed, they shot it down, it wasn't anything to do with a mixup between the metric and imperial systems at all, that was just a cover story.

Caporegime
We cant go to Mars, the aliens live there remember? We aren't allowed to land any more probes, that's why the British one failed, they shot it down, it wasn't anything to do with a mixup between the metric and imperial systems at all, that was just a cover story.

I thought that was Europa?

Back
Top Bottom