Triangular UFO seen in Icelandic Volacano

Associate
Does it look dark.. It's not dark at all.

Are you wearing your glasses? If not, you should be mate.

Look where the image is zoommed in and out. Where the 'birds' are supposed to be it is very dark!!

I don't know what it is but it aint no group of birds flying around taking pics of a volcano!

Man of Honour
Are you wearing your glasses? If not, you should be mate.

Look where the image is zoommed in and out. Where the 'birds' are supposed to be it is very dark!!

OH look sunshine.

45777697.jpg

Ash cloud is very localised. (around volcano)

It is not dark., It just has a dark cloud behind the object..

gee some guys are clueless.

Associate
I can just picture it now. Group of birds migrating somewhere and one says:

"Hey guys, look at that Volcano erupting, lets go take a look" So, they decide to fly towards it while their feathers get warmer and warmer.

"Hey bud" says one of the birds, "Got your camera with you?" So they start to take some pics while their feathers shrivel up and drop off!! lol

Associate
Oh please...go to the top of info section here and click on the link and you will see that these V-formations are being reported world-over.
I had a link there yesterday for the V over Mexico, earlier seen over Tokyo...wake up! it's real, it has begun.

S*** :(

Man of Honour
where is all this enormous amounts of heat coming from?
Just like ash cloud, heat will be very localised.
Hovering, what are you using as perspective to tell they are hovering. there is nothing to compare them against. You have no idea what they are doing.

Your basic understanding fails in every aspect.

Associate
where is all this enourmouse amounts of heat coming from?
Just like ash cloud, heat will be very localised.

Your basic understanding fails in every aspect.

lol. Guess the heat is localised and not spreading out as it is protected by a 'force field'.

Try standing near a big bonfire and tell me the heat is 'localised' and doesn't spread outwards!!

Your really basic understanding fails. Period!

Man of Honour
lol. Guess the heat is localised and not spreading out as it is protected by a 'force field'.

Try standing near a big bonfire and tell me the heat is 'localised' and doesn't spread outwards!!

Your really basic understanding fails. Period!

and one you get 20meters out you can barely notice it.

Again what objects are you using to get a perspective so you can tell what distance they are at and what manoeuvring they are doing.

Back
Top Bottom