• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

trouble installing 5850 powercolor card

smr

smr

Soldato
hi guys on the box of my graphics card it says 500w or greater psu with two 75w 6 pin pci express power connectors recommended but i can only find one of the cables - there are two 6 pin pci express sockets on the psu...

the psu in question is a 520w hx corsair modular design.

do i need both cables or will one suffice?

Soldato
You need the 2 mate, send Corsair an e-mail, tell them that you lost one of your pci e cables etc and they will send you a new 1 out. In the mean time, find your self 2 molex too pci e adapter.

smr

smr

Soldato
OP
You need the 2 mate, send Corsair an e-mail, tell them that you lost one of your pci e cables etc and they will send you a new 1 out. In the mean time, find your self 2 molex too pci e adapter.

Ok thanks... should I have got 2 of them with the PSU then because its not the kind of thing that I would have thrown away. Its got two sockets for them so makes me believe that I should have got two...

Back
Top Bottom