1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trying to find people to design and code a site

Discussion in 'HTML, Graphics & Programming' started by mrbios, 26 May 2006.

1. mrbios

Capodecina

When it comes to websites i dont know the first thing about making something fancy, so im looking for a company to design then code a website for me

im looking to get something along the lines of www.team-su.com but a bit simpler as that one was quite expensive

does anyone know of any good cheap places to get a site with the same news style layout, roster page, sponsors on the side, results page with the same general layout design created and anywhere that could code such a website without me having to dig to the very bottom of my wallet? :p

i tried emailing the paris holley guy who made that site but hes fully booked for the next few months and i need one fairly soon :(

any help appreciated i dont even know where to start on looking for someone to make it lol

2. Beansprout

Man of Honour

It looks like some form of gaming CMS software would be your best option - get it, fiddle with it, if you can't do much then turn to their community for help (more than likely there'll be professionals to take on the job, too) :)

There's also the excellent Joomla which is a more general-purpose system.