Tuesday Marketplace Madness (Xblive)

Soldato
Yeah had a bash on both LP & TD:U, TD:U needs some work in my opinon before it gets released, they need to tone down on the jaggies a bit :p

LP was pretty cool too only had a 5min bash but ill give it another go later on tonight.

Soldato
There seems to be new trailers going up in conjunction with the E3 conference, so I'd keep checking for new stuff :)

Soldato
It's getting even more hammered than usual, Tried getting the Forza 2 trailer, the first 30% went down in minutes, then it started to crawl until around 40% and it stopped totally gave up after 30mins... bah

Associate
MouseMat2004 said:
It's getting even more hammered than usual, Tried getting the Forza 2 trailer, the first 30% went down in minutes, then it started to crawl until around 40% and it stopped totally gave up after 30mins... bah

OMG forza 2 trailer?!!?!?!

Associate
ah demos...

before i tried i fancied test drive and wasn't keen on lost planet, now its the opposite

tbh Test drive was poor, much ground to make up before release, poor graphics very cartoony and jaggy, bit disappointed but

lost planet, plays really well looks class, could be evn more polished by release date, definitely getting that one :D

Associate
bruce said:
ah demos...

before i tried i fancied test drive and wasn't keen on lost planet, now its the opposite

tbh Test drive was poor, much ground to make up before release, poor graphics very cartoony and jaggy, bit disappointed but

lost planet, plays really well looks class, could be evn more polished by release date, definitely getting that one :D
Couldnt stand the LP demo :( havnt tried TDU yet though

Associate
I really like the lost planet demo. I suppose you could get a feel on how gears of war is going to play from this? I played it all way through and its good demo. And with the release date that far away I can only assume it will be even better upon its release! :)

Soldato
i have been grabbing a few demos of the market place since yesterday when i got my 360 ,and getting 1 months free gold account.My friend in usa says he said his market place has a demo for a game called outrun Coast 2 coast?i cant find it on my market place.

can anyone tell me how do i got one of those things in my sig with my 360 tag with name and games i played in it?

Last edited:
Soldato
and no ones mentioned how good UNO is!!

Its a good laugh in 4 player on live and for 400 points is worth the punt anyway.

The demo only letting you play the computer is a bit stupid (though I suppose you wouldnt buy the game if it had multi then!) but dont let that put you off cos online the games much faster and better.

Associate
McManicMan said:
anyone else tried that Lost Planet demo, i love it, 2nd mission is great, so intense when those rockets fire at you when your in them trenches

IMO best game demo EVER, awesome visuals, flawless framerate and great gameplay. This game will sell consoles !!

The future is bright the future is lime green and X marks the spot :p

Back
Top Bottom