Turtle Beach Stealth GEN2 700P

Soldato
Well managed to snag one of the few that just came up on the Turtle Beach website. Been looking since the last drop a week or two ago.

po0TWXv.jpg

Will let you know what I think when I get them.

Soldato
Just ordered some...thanks

Is it worth getting the atmos app?

No worries, thought i'd let people know as lots of things are out of stock currently and come up here and there and sell out quickly.

Wish i'd bought mine from Currys myself but was OOS, ordered through Turtle Beach and it's still processing. I emailed them and they are having issues despatching stuff apparently at the moment and hoping to get it sent out by next week.

I could have had it tomorrow otherwise! Least i'm saving £13 + PNP.

Atmos app going by what others have said is well worth it.

Associate
My set of these arrived yesterday from Currys, updated the firmware on my Win 10 PC then paired with the android app on my OnePlus Nord without issue. Haven't had a chance to put them through there paces yet, did try them on and the earcups feel nice and soft and cool, they do clamp firmly. Will try these tonight properly and feedback my thoughts.

Man of Honour
My set of these arrived yesterday from Currys, updated the firmware on my Win 10 PC then paired with the android app on my OnePlus Nord without issue. Haven't had a chance to put them through there paces yet, did try them on and the earcups feel nice and soft and cool, they do clamp firmly. Will try these tonight properly and feedback my thoughts.

Try them with the Atmos free trial. It’ll give you a good taste of what they are capable of. Then fire up a game that fully utilises Atmos like Gears 5, Cyberpunk etc.

Associate
Try them with the Atmos free trial. It’ll give you a good taste of what they are capable of. Then fire up a game that fully utilises Atmos like Gears 5, Cyberpunk etc.
Thanks for the tip, I've got both the Dolby Atmos and DTS headphones apps, I bought them during the black Friday sales. I've also got both Gears 5 and Cyberpunk (Though I haven't started Cyberpunk I was waiting for more patches). Love the fact there's an app so I can adjust the EQ of the headset on the fly.

Man of Honour
Thanks for the tip, I've got both the Dolby Atmos and DTS headphones apps, I bought them during the black Friday sales. I've also got both Gears 5 and Cyberpunk (Though I haven't started Cyberpunk I was waiting for more patches). Love the fact there's an app so I can adjust the EQ of the headset on the fly.

I’ve never actually moved it from the signature setting, it offers a good balance.

Associate
Just bought a pair of these for my Series X. So far I find them to be not the best for comfort as they are very tight on my head and I don't have a huge head. Also noticed a small delay in the audio - I press a button to navigate on the Xbox dashboard on there is a noticable delay between what comes out of my speakers (Denon 2400H) and the headphones. Latest firmware on the headset. Tried Destiny 2 and fired a weapon - delay. Its a fraction of a second but can clear detect it. On Netflix you can just detect the delay when

Disappointed to be honest. Even if I could remove the delay they are not comfortable.

Anything available where I could utilise my AKG 712 pro with the Series X?

Man of Honour
Just bought a pair of these for my Series X. So far I find them to be not the best for comfort as they are very tight on my head and I don't have a huge head. Also noticed a small delay in the audio - I press a button to navigate on the Xbox dashboard on there is a noticable delay between what comes out of my speakers (Denon 2400H) and the headphones. Latest firmware on the headset. Tried Destiny 2 and fired a weapon - delay. Its a fraction of a second but can clear detect it. On Netflix you can just detect the delay when

Disappointed to be honest. Even if I could remove the delay they are not comfortable.

Anything available where I could utilise my AKG 712 pro with the Series X?

Absolutely no delay here, must be something causing it? I would say they started off much tighter on my head when they were new.

Man of Honour
How long did it take for them to get more comfortable?

When you navigate through the dashboard with the TV or AVR volume up and the headset on can you detect any delay in the nav sound?

That’s a good question. Difficult to put a time frame on it, but looking back I guess 1-2 weeks before I stopped noticing them clamping my head. I guess it depends on heads size/shape.

As for second point, I can try it later, but I’ve not noticed it in the past.

Associate
That’s a good question. Difficult to put a time frame on it, but looking back I guess 1-2 weeks before I stopped noticing them clamping my head. I guess it depends on heads size/shape.

As for second point, I can try it later, but I’ve not noticed it in the past.

Thanks for the updates. Do I need the Razer app on the Xbox? I noticed that after I pair it to the Xbox the LED on the headset won't stop flashing unless I turn them off and back on. And the app doesn't detect that the system is paired.

Associate
I think I have found the issue. If I have my AVR on there is a tiny delay. If I turn the AVR off and just pass HDMI through it to the TV and test against TV speakers its fine and no delay. To be honest this is all good as I would switch off the amp when using the headphones. If they losen up a little then I will keep them.

I do have an HDMI splitter in my setup for my custom ambilight kit so could be that causing the delay. But it doesn't matter as I will use the headset with the amp off.

Thanks CaptainRAVE for the assist.

Man of Honour
No problem, glad you’ve sorted that aspect and hopefully they loosen a bit like mine did. To be honest I completely forgot how they used to clamp my head until you mentioned it.

Soldato
If they losen up a little then I will keep them.

I still haven't received mine but been looking up on reviews etc of how to set them up.

I came across this from someone who said they were tight. Now it's up to you if you want to do this or not.

It's 8 minutes, 25 seconds in he mentions it. Did try to do it from there but won't let me embed it otherwise. If you don't want to risk it then it'll take a few weeks or more to loosen up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom