Votes: 26 34.2%

Votes: 24 31.6%

Votes: 6 7.9%

Votes: 4 5.3%

• Total voters

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

I feel the final red flag cost Riciarrdo P3, he’s built a good gap over P4 and looked comfortable there :(

Crazy race, would be happy to see racing back at Mugello again providing they work on a car recovery strategy.

Soldato
Happy for Ricciardo, great result for him and Renault Happy for Albon, hope Red bull give him another season - I think he'll come good and he's an exciting racer to watch.

2nd restart for Ric was mega, made Bottas look like a mug but his launch was better than Hamilton too. I wonder if Mercedes wouldn't do better to have a driver like Ric - he might not even be as fast as Bottas in qualifying (single lap) but he'd definitely do better in the race (imo).

T-Shirt not my thing, but it's his platform and allowed under FIA rules (and no doubt cleared by his employers). It made me look at the case again a little deeper (I had heard of it months ago) which was his intention I assume. Actually made me realise it wasn't as clear cut police brutality as I'd thought before. I don't mind sports and news mixing, I didn't have to look deeper, I could have ignored it, I hope they don't clamp down on it.

Caporegime
I feel the final red flag cost Riciarrdo P3, he’s built a good gap over P4 and looked comfortable there :(

Yeah, Albon had pushed too hard to catch Stroll and didn't look like he could actually make it past. Fresh tyres, and Stroll out of the equation, allowed him to use his superior equipment to claim the podium.

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Lots of swearies in this. Grosjean radio after the restart chaos :D

Soldato

Lots of swearies in this. Grosjean radio after the restart chaos :D

I don't how Grosjean has stayed in F1 for so long. On a good day, he's mediocre, on a normal day, he's a disaster. He's involved in so many incidents, and his performance is not good enough to warrant his seat.

mjt

mjt

Soldato
Also there's far more racism towards black people then to white people.

All people want is to be treated equally, not by the colour of there skin
Don’t waste your time with the resident OcUK racists. I hope Lewis continues to **** off bigots like them at future races.

Soldato
In 20 years time people will only remember the records, not the controversy. If Hamilton does beat Schumacher's records (in race wins this year, and titles next) does anyone think they'll be toppled? How far can he go? No one thought Schumacher's 7 titles could be beat, but it only took 16 years.

Man of Honour
I don't how Grosjean has stayed in F1 for so long. On a good day, he's mediocre, on a normal day, he's a disaster. He's involved in so many incidents, and his performance is not good enough to warrant his seat.

He really must have dodgy photo's of Steiner or something; its not even like he's being kept for other reasons (like say if he was the French Driver at Renault) I think he and Magnussen will (and should be) toast

Soldato
To be honest I don’t know how long Haas will stick with F1, what is their aim as a team? 5 years in and they’re more irrelevant than ever!

Buy half your car off Ferrari, employ the 2 most mediocre drivers on the grid and maybe get a couple of 8th place finishes that’s about all their ambition seems to be year after year. What money is there in that? They don’t even have a soft drink or product to sell (well apart from Rich Energy :p).

Soldato
To be honest I don’t know how long Haas will stick with F1, what is their aim as a team? 5 years in and they’re more irrelevant than ever!

Buy half your car off Ferrari, employ the 2 most mediocre drivers on the grid and maybe get a couple of 8th place finishes that’s about all their ambition seems to be year after year. What money is there in that? They don’t even have a soft drink or product to sell (well apart from Rich Energy :p).

While I agree they don't seem ambitious you do know what Haas sell right?

CNC machines. I'd imagine a few of the other teams actually have some of their machines

Man of Honour
Also there's far more racism towards black people then to white people.

All people want is to be treated equally, not by the colour of there skin.

O and Hamilton and fia continuing to promote BLM is forcing some of you guys and many f1 fans to discuss it which is the point. For people not to turn a blind eye on racism.

Its not just in f1. Football still doing it.,tennis as well.

Long may it continue until it sticks. Maybe our generation is already screwed but the next generation ie the kids now have a chance to kick racism out of there life

Was this meant for me? I have zero problems with the end racism campaign, and Hamilton with the Breonna Taylor shirt is absolutely fine by me. Hell, I'm actually surprised it's taken this long for him to mention it.

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

In 20 years time people will only remember the records, not the controversy. If Hamilton does beat Schumacher's records (in race wins this year, and titles next) does anyone think they'll be toppled? How far can he go? No one thought Schumacher's 7 titles could be beat, but it only took 16 years.
He should have won in 2007 and really ought to have beaten Nico in 2016, so he could have been looking at going for a 9th WDC this year :eek:

IMO I think it’ll take a long time for the records to be beaten, if at all.

Back
Top Bottom