Votes: 1 1.3%

Votes: 8 10.5%

Votes: 26 34.2%

Votes: 24 31.6%

Votes: 6 7.9%

Votes: 4 5.3%

• Total voters
Man of Honour
I don't how Grosjean has stayed in F1 for so long. On a good day, he's mediocre, on a normal day, he's a disaster. He's involved in so many incidents, and his performance is not good enough to warrant his seat.

Apparently he enjoyed the lockdown, spending all the time with his family, cooking and the like. Wouldn't surprise me if this is his last season and he stays at home from the end of the year and writes more cook books with his mrs.

Soldato
While I agree they don't seem ambitious you do know what Haas sell right?

CNC machines. I'd imagine a few of the other teams actually have some of their machines

I for one didn’t actually know this. I guess it must still make sense for them to be in F1 otherwise they would’ve left.

Caporegime
He really must have dodgy photo's of Steiner or something; its not even like he's being kept for other reasons (like say if he was the French Driver at Renault) I think he and Magnussen will (and should be) toast
If I were Steiner I'd be calling Perez and Hulk first thing tomorrow and getting them into Haas.

Man of Honour
Oh, poll's up.

A grudging 8.

Wasn't that great as a race (DRS was hugely overpowered), but just for the comedy, mayhem and chaos.

If I were Steiner I'd be calling Perez and Hulk first thing tomorrow and getting them into Haas.

Yup. They know and like each other, they're both fast and both very much available.

Caporegime
Surely Perez or Hulk alongside a Ferrari junior next season has to be the way ahead; probably similar at Alfa (if Kimi retires) - one of Hulk or Perez and probably Mick Schumacher
if Kimi decides to stay he will be Alfa's first choice apparently. Giovanazzi has failed to keep his place or show why he should be kept on. So far Haas have ploughed their own furrow regarding Drivers, I don't see that changing. I suspect if Schumacher wins F2 then he will have a seat beside Kimi at AR.

Caporegime
Bottas is defeated. You can tell

Gutted as I think without that last restart Riccardo would have had a podium.

Concerned about next year.
If Alonso isn't as good as I hope Renault are not looking good in terms of drivers!

Man of Honour
I feel the final red flag cost Riciarrdo P3, he’s built a good gap over P4 and looked comfortable there :(

Crazy race, would be happy to see racing back at Mugello again providing they work on a car recovery strategy.

It was a shame. The only time we see Albon up there is with a bit of luck from a safety car or the like. It was a real shame for Ricciardo.

If Bottas wasn't demoralised before then lap 58 was the final blow and I'm not sure how many people noticed the final gap. Hamilton lured Bottas into using his battery to get within 1.15 seconds of his lead (at which point we were debating firstly whether Bottas had a problem and then whether Hamilton was cruising or whether Bottas had some pace in hand) then on lap 58, he opened up a lead of 4 seconds over 1 lap. It was an interesting move by Hamilton and I'm sure he knew what he was doing. It wasn't because Bottas slowed down either because the gap between him and Albon remained the same, if not then slightly more. It's what Senna used to do.

Caporegime
Surely Perez or Hulk alongside a Ferrari junior next season has to be the way ahead; probably similar at Alfa (if Kimi retires) - one of Hulk or Perez and probably Mick Schumacher

Pérez, maybe, but Hülk ain't coming back. Mick, I'm pretty sure, is going to Alfa, and Tsunoda will be getting Kvyat's seat if he can get the superlicense points, I think. That still leaves several exciting talents in F2. Schwartzman to Haas could be on the cards?

Or maybe KMag stays next to Pérez? I don't know, I've been expecting Haas to dump their drivers for years, but they seem to like stability so expecting a lot of change is maybe a mistake.

Man of Honour
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/formula1/54141953

Some interesting comments from Bottas and Hamilton regarding the safety car. Mercedes apparently having reported this issue earlier in the weekend, the FIA allegedly ignoring it to improve the show. Hamilton has also been questioning the excessive safety cars and red flags too. I'd certainly question the first in Monza. I think the FIA is lucky no driver was hurt yesterday or they'd be in for some pain themselves.

Caporegime
KMag in the last couple of seasons seems to have settled down a bit, so is probably the better option of the two if they want to keep some stability. Grosjean is still the same whining liability he has always been.

I just noticed that KMag's best result is still his first race; it'd be ironic if Pérez replaced him after he entered F1 by replacing Pérez. Grosjean showed some flashes of pace in the past, now he just seems bad, so I agree KMag is the better choice but I don't think he's a good choice. Especially if you're bringing in someone like Pérez as a safe pair of hands.

Associate
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/formula1/54141953

Some interesting comments from Bottas and Hamilton regarding the safety car. Mercedes apparently having reported this issue earlier in the weekend, the FIA allegedly ignoring it to improve the show. Hamilton has also been questioning the excessive safety cars and red flags too. I'd certainly question the first in Monza. I think the FIA is lucky no driver was hurt yesterday or they'd be in for some pain themselves.
Yeah there is something going on, they are not even willing to use the virtual safety car.
Getting very much like NASCAR-esque.
Throw in reverse grids next year too and then you got a mix of WWF in their also.

I wonder if there is something in it with Todt and Hamilton winning is gonna break some of his tecords, he didnt seem happy about it when last interviewed. Throw in the engine mode directive and you could stitch a picture perhaps.

Soldato
Was this meant for me? I have zero problems with the end racism campaign, and Hamilton with the Breonna Taylor shirt is absolutely fine by me. Hell, I'm actually surprised it's taken this long for him to mention it.
No its for everyone.

I like to see for instance, drivers be judged by there ability, not what they look like :)

I hope to see many more diversity in F1.

Glad to not only see hamiton in the podium but also Albon, the first ever Thai driver. Absolutety brilliant IMO.

I am hoping that one day we will also see female drivers too.

I know williams had a female test/reserver driver?

What happened to her?

Back
Top Bottom