Tutorial section maybe...

Associate
so i am currently in the process of requesting advice on how to update my MSI Z170A MB bios via a thread here in the forum and a light bulb suddenly went on in my head...PING...where is the tutorial section of this forum where experienced members and staff can upload videos and threads regarding things like flashing bios,driver updating,backing up etc etc....you know pretty much everything to do with learning how to build and maintain or systems...for noobs like me this would be a god send here and it would also mean not having to clog up the main parts of the forum with basic Q&A

so what say you admin and the forum...does this sound like a good idea is it possible that one of the admin here could maybe take the time to organise a section dedicated to learning and tutorials would love to hear peoples thoughts on this matter

Associate
OP
Associate
OP
would you accept one that mostly advertises product and events?

https://www.youtube.com/user/OverclockersUK/videos?disable_polymer=1

that is ok but it is also not a dedicated TUTORIAL section it is just the video section...i am talking about a section actually titled TUTORIAL SECTION clearly in the lists of the main menu here in the forum i thank you both for pointing out where i may find tutorials but not being able to go to a specific section still means i have to spend countless time searching or asking in a pointless thread i think a tutorial section would be a great addition here as not everybody is an expert

Back
Top Bottom