TV aerial

Soldato
I need a decent indoor TV aerial for around the 20 quid mark, max, does anyone have any recommendations as there are hundreds of the things.

Ideally I'd like it to be amplified as the signal round here isn't great.

I appreciate that, although OcUK don't sell TV aerials, some of the places that do might still be competitors, so if you can just post makes and models and I'll google myself, ta :)

Suspended
One For All Amplified Indoor Aerial, with gain up to 40dB thats the one im using, works fine for me in a room with a bad signal, the amplifier is good as well

Associate
the best low noise amplifier is large bit of metal high in the air

be careful with 40db amps as they are quite broardband and will amplify the noise as well , yes they will get you a pic but the background noise will also increase

Soldato
Don't use it now as I have another external aerial but this one was pretty good:

forums1.jpg

Any one that is similar should do the job.

Soldato
OP
I forgot to mention that this is going to be used for Freeview, and I gather that the requirements are somewhat different, for example the amplifiers are of much less use than they are with an analogue signal.

Suspended
The one I mentioned is a freeview one, the amp is good, u only need to turn it up a tad for the picture an sound to be perfect

Back
Top Bottom