1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Dismiss Notice

Two monitor set up?

Discussion in 'Graphics Cards' started by Blade1, 19 Feb 2010.

1. Blade1

Gangster

Iv'e got a Samsung SyncMaster T240 monitor, thinking of getting another one to play games across them both, just tried my old 20" LG next to the samsung, set everything up i to make it one display, played Dirt2 and looks very good....thing is most of my other games will not run on both screens together (so one large game)...is there any softwear that will force any game to play like this before i shell out for anoter monitor?
    Many thanks.

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum group.

2. wakayoda

Wise Guy

some games do not support that res, 3 screens may be easier for multiple game support

any fps games will have the cross-hair in the middle

3. Blade1

Gangster

See what you mean, don't think the wife will let the budget run for another two lol.

4. 4T5

Man of Honour

Well I use a 40inch Samsung HD telly & my Benq monitor & it depends what I play on what screen i use but I don't use them together for gaming just for browsing.
    I play Company of Heroes (+360games) on my 40 inch for the extra room & use the Benq for BF2.
    Works really well for me as I feel i have the best of both worlds.

5. Blade1

Gangster

Yes, i can do what you say, but it was getting the games to use both screens into one large game.