two problems/bugs in Oblivion

Associate
<<<I talk about a quest below but I am very general so I don't think it includes any spoilers.>>>

Ok, I haven’t been playing oblivion for that long but seem to have hit two bugs already.

The first is that I don’t seem to be able to finish the inventory quest. I have done everything and just need to give the items to the jensine and collect my reward but I don’t seem to have any way of giving them to her. I have both items in my inventory but when I talk to her she doesn’t take them automatically as I would expect. I cannot trade them to her as they don’t show up in the trade screen. When I finish talking to her she says “don’t you have some items to give me?” – yes I do but how?

I then went wandering and ended up in Bruma. I went into the fighters guild and now can’t get out. The front door is now locked with a high powered lock and one of the guys is following me round as if he is scared I will steal something so I doubt he would be too pleased if I tried to pick the lock.

Any help or ideas?

Associate
Dunno about your first issue.

But the 2nd one......you sure its not just night time and they have locked the door?

If so wait till morning and it will probable be open

Permabanned
I've noticed a bug today. I loaded up my game earlier and my characters face had completely changed for some reason :confused:

I reloaded the save game and it returned to normal.

Now I've just loaded up my save game and it's changed to a different face again, and I can't get it to go back to normal :mad:

Soldato
if your really stuck with that door (spoiler/cheat to open any door... not tried this in Oblivion but it worked in Morrowind so worth a shot)

Press the ` button on your keyboard (next to 1), click on the door (the name of the door will appear on the top of the screen e.g. ArenaDoor0991?) then simply type "unlock" without the quotes... this will work for any door in the game. (not sure about doors which require keys for quests though, but any one that can be picked can be unlocked.)

Man of Honour
freebooter said:
<<<I talk about a quest below but I am very general so I don't think it includes any spoilers.>>>

Ok, I haven’t been playing oblivion for that long but seem to have hit two bugs already.

The first is that I don’t seem to be able to finish the inventory quest. I have done everything and just need to give the items to the jensine and collect my reward but I don’t seem to have any way of giving them to her. I have both items in my inventory but when I talk to her she doesn’t take them automatically as I would expect. I cannot trade them to her as they don’t show up in the trade screen. When I finish talking to her she says “don’t you have some items to give me?” – yes I do but how?

You need to scroll down the speech options (use the slider on the left): at the very bottom is a topic that isn't visible when you talk to her initially. Got me too.

M

Back
Top Bottom