Ubisoft subscription - Uplay+

Caporegime
UBISOFT SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE
UNLIMITED ACCESS TO 100+ GAMES ON PC.
Try it for Free Between September 3rd - 30th*
*Limited time offer. Sign up before August 15 2019. Restrictions apply.

*One free trial per Ubisoft Account from September 3rd to 30th, 2019. To begin free trial, you must provide a valid credit or debit card. You will be charged the full amount of the subscription price ($14.99 per month) on expiration of the free trial on October 1, 2019, unless you cancel before September 30th – 11.59pm, by visiting uplayplus.ubisoft.com.

Last edited:
Soldato
Oh no :(

I'm a sucker for subscription services. And there's loads of recent Ubi games I haven't played. Look like I'll be adding another monthly sub shortly... :D

Caporegime
OP
£15 a month seems a bit steep compared to Origin (basic) and MS. For roughly the same price over the year you can get those two and Humble Monthly

The only problem is that you can't get Ubisoft games on Origin and XGP. There have been some on Humble Monthly but you could be waiting forever for the games you want or have missed them and they won't be offered again.

Associate
The only problem is that you can't get Ubisoft games on Origin and XGP. There have been some on Humble Monthly but you could be waiting forever for the games you want or have missed them and they won't be offered again.
They are all the same anyway :p just different skin, massive world, pointless quests etc...just buy one that you want :D

Soldato

True but you get a lot more variety of games between those 3 services. When you first posted about this I was considering it but not at this price. I'll do the free trial to play Anno 1800 but that's about it.

Man of Honour
They have plenty of cracking games on there. The problem is that their games are so vast I spend ages on 1 or 2 of them for months e.g. Anno, AC, WD etc.

I do love Ubisoft though and they have come a long way since they started to actually listen to their users.

Caporegime
OP
Has anyone bothered with this?

I've just tried signing up but it complained about payment not working so in the end, I thought I wouldn't bother. I've got Gears 5 on Tuesday, Borderlands 3 on Friday so am not too concerned.

Soldato
Yeah signed up and worked perfectly fine for me. Just linked my PayPal account and cancelled it after 30 mins.

Downloaded and played far cry new dawn and south park stick of truth. Both games I wanted to play but not overly so, but absolutely loved the latter.

Soldato
Cannot say I am a fan of this road the lovely CEO's are taking our beloved hobby :(

Thats the problem, its not a hobby anymore for some people its a lifestyle choice. Look at the time / grind needed for some of games and its clear that a lot of people must live every waking hour in front of their screen.

Back
Top Bottom