UEFA Champions & Europa League Football Thread ** spoilers ** [4th - 6th May 2021]

Man of Honour
I guess this is now biggest game of the season for Arsenal, only chance of a trophy and probably only chance of qualifying for Europe. In prior seasons Arsenal have always had a route into Europe either through league position or domestic finals, but that ship seems to have sailed now, and they've withdrawn from the ESL. Unlike the final, if they get there, Arsenal are starting this game a goal down but on the flipside they might not want to be too open due to the impact of conceding away goals.

fez

fez

Caporegime
Please dear lord, don't let Jenas be commentating.

Pitch looks awful. This could make for an awful game. Do they not have heating under the pitch?

Caporegime
World class from Ederson, hoofing it into 30 yards of space behind a garbage high line, brilliant commentary

fez

fez

Caporegime
World class from Ederson, hoofing it into 30 yards of space behind a garbage high line, brilliant commentary

They must have practiced a move of that calibre you swine!

Watch PSG fold if they don't get a goal back soon. Got about as much spine as a jellyfish.

fez

fez

Caporegime
Sterling really has fallen out of favour with Pep.

Rumours that he is going to be up for sale in the summer. Wouldn't surprise me. Hes too individual and doesn't offer enough to the team for the issues he causes. Hes a useful player to break down defences but I doubt he wants to be a bit part player.

fez

fez

Caporegime
Its quite funny seeing PSG players going down every time Fernandinho gets near them. They don't seem to have realised that he is teflon and gets away with murder. You're not going to get him yellows for nothing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom