UEFA Champions League and Europa League Knockout Games **Spoilers**

Soldato
...Serious? He's 10 years his junior and he's already better then him lol. He has a 1 in 3 record in the CL and has scored 51 in 49 games in the league with 16 assists.

He's pretty good.
Its a crap league. Even Pep had similar stats then him!

Mpappe goes missing on the big games. Abameyang doesnt!

Minus the age, right now for the past two or more seasons, Abameyang has been far better then this kid.

Soldato
It's hard to compare someone's ability when they play in the French league, Mbappe needs to move to a decent league in the near future. A top top player from what we've seen as a youngster but playing for PSG is not exactly doing him any favours. He needs a bigger test.

Caporegime
This is qualifying, but are the champions league qualifying games one leg? If so, Celtic are in danger of going out already!

EDIT: Yep, Celtic are out to Ferencvaros.

And some people say they’d be top 10 in the premier league lol!

Last edited:
Soldato
This is qualifying, but are the champions league qualifying games one leg? If so, Celtic are in danger of going out already!

EDIT: Yep, Celtic are out to Ferencvaros.

And some people say they’d be top 10 in the premier league lol!

Yeah it's laughable how fans say they'd be all over the Premier League teams but constantly fall to 'minnows' in the Champions League

Don
It's not that they would now its that with premier league money they would.
We've had regular shouts from a certain poster that if Celtic had the money the PL sides had they'd rule the world. The argument falls down when they get beat by the mighty Ferencvaros, Cluj and AEK Athens in each of the last 3 seasons CL qualifying rounds.

Soldato
We've had regular shouts from a certain poster that if Celtic had the money the PL sides had they'd rule the world. The argument falls down when they get beat by the mighty Ferencvaros, Cluj and AEK Athens in each of the last 3 seasons CL qualifying rounds.

Oh ai I know. I should stress this isn't my opinion. I think Celtic are garbage personally.

Back
Top Bottom