UEFA cup final **spoilers**

Soldato
Well done to Sevilla, I thought the score flattered them although it was the right result. Schwarzer should have done better on 2 of the goals, and Viduka really should have scored and had a penalty.

Hard lines Boro.

Roll on next Wednesday where I will be a nervous wreck :) :(

Soldato
RoB- said:
Don't you support British teams in europe? I hate Arsenal with a passion but I still want them to win against Barca because they're English.
They're not British, there a football team that happens to play in the English Premiership. I don't make national distinctions between club teams. Why should I? Plus I don't remember many Arsenal fan routing for Liverpool last year, in fact quite the opposite. I was at Highbury with the home supporters when they played Liverpool at the end of last season and they couldn't wait for pool to fall flat on there face. Well the jokes on you boys.

Come on Barca. :p :D

Caporegime
Stretch said:
They're not British, there a football team that happens to play in the English Premiership. I don't make national distinctions between club teams. Why should I? Plus I don't remember many Arsenal fan routing for Liverpool last year, in fact quite the opposite. I was at Highbury with the home supporters when they played Liverpool at the end of last season and they couldn't wait for pool to fall flat on there face. Well the jokes on you boys.

Come on Barca. :p :D

Agreed! Barca!! Maybe if they had more englishmen in their team then i would want them to win (Arsenal)

Soldato
When there are a number of English or Scottish teams left in Europe, I want only my team to win, no one else, but when it's left to a single English team to fly the flag for the premier league, I support them.

Edit: I would even support Chelsea if they were in the final!

Soldato
ah well boro... we will have to show you how its done next season.... lol (runs)

and i hope arsenal win next week

p.s. wish i saw the game tonight, sevilla must have been very good the way people are putting it.

pps im fed up of five live online.. what is the point of it.. they cant even broadcast 606 now.. pathetic

Permabanned
I want both teams to win it, Aresnal have never won it but Barca have only won it once.

Talking of English players, how many Spanish players played in the last game for Barca.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Man, how poor was Boateng tonight? When he wasn't giving the ball straight to the opposition he was mistiming tackles and giving away freekicks. Possibly the most inept performance I've seen from a midfielder in a cup final in my entire life.

Normally I think he is a reasonable player but he was utter turd tonight, even Wayne Bridge against Argentina was better than that.

Man of Honour
RoB- said:
Don't you support British teams in europe? I hate Arsenal with a passion but I still want them to win against Barca because they're English.

Celtic fans sure as hell shouldn't be as they get booted down to the qualifiers if Arsenal win apparently.

Back
Top Bottom