UEFA Euro 2020 Group A ** spoilers ** (Turkey, Italy, Wales, Switzerland)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
He could easily have broken a toenail!

Wales going to get beasted now.

Good for my bet though, I just need 3 or more goals to be scored for my bet for £340 to come in, it was beginning to look like 3 wouldnt be scored, but with one team down to 10 men now, the chances of 2 more goals has greatly improved.

Soldato
Good for my bet though, I just need 3 or more goals to be scored for my bet for £340 to come in, it was beginning to look like 3 wouldnt be scored, but with one team down to 10 men now, the chances of 2 more goals has greatly improved.
Nice! I'm currently pretty happy with the fiver I stuck on Italy pre tournament

Caporegime
They've quickly become my favourites for the tournament, regardless of their group opponents I think they've looked the most cohesive , competent team yet in the tournament.

Same here, and their form going into the tournament was fantastic, I called them winning it in the work sweepstake.

Caporegime
Yes they look good , but I’m not convinced they have the quality to win .

what quality is that then? Not conceding in how many games now? Not scoring? Tell me what qualities they aren’t showing because to me they seem to be showing every trait of a team that very much has the quality to win it

Caporegime
Slightly harsh red card, i'm sure i've seen similar just given yellow. Wales really up agasint it now.

Slightly harsh sums it up for me. On another day that would have been a yellow but I don't see how you can say it was never a red.

If Wales can play this out without conceding, they're through aren't they? And probably even if they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom