UEFA Euro 2020 Group B ** spoilers ** (Denmark, Finland, Belgium, Russia)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Wasn't going to watch this one - I figured it'd be a boring steamrolling by Belgium - but flicked it on just in time to catch the first goal. Something has put fire in the Danes' belly. Guess I'm settling in for the rest of the match then.

Caporegime
There's quite a bit of more recent evidence that it's safe for athletes to compete with an ICD fitted and multiple athletes do.
Im a member of a Facebook group for S-ICD patients, and a very large proportion of us still have an active lifestyle of keep fit and sports.

The S-ICD is preferred over a normal ICD in young active people now as there’s less chance of wires in the heart getting damaged. S-ICD leads are external and sit between the skin and the sternum at the top and bottom of the heart.

Soldato
I have a feeling Denmark need 1 more to make it easier for them. Belgium can get one out of the blue which will scupper Demarks play and plans. If and when the Danes get their second I feel its a win for them, can't see Belgium getting one after that

Associate
belgium really do have a bunch of old men at the back. not a bad team but they dont have a chance at winning it all after seeing this. can you imagine against france with mbappe running at them....

anyone with pace will just have a field day.

Associate
Great 1st half for the danes, great to see a full ground once again. I think Belgium will really come at them 2nd half.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom