UEFA Euro 2020 Group F ** spoilers ** (Hungary, Portugal, France, Germany)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
OP
Never doubted Die Mannschaft, Deutschland uber alles roll on the last 16 :cool:

I know England have been boring to watch, but they really shouldn't fear any of teams left, they're all very beatable (baring maybe france).

Caporegime
It's what Southgate will have been dreaming about since 96. Get the lads through the 120 minutes without conceding and then hope one of them miss a penalty to finally take the baton from him.

He might put himself in the squad as an emergency replacement and sub himself on for the shootout, or is it too late?

Caporegime
Yeah? Think I'd favor them to play us over the other two at this point. They've been a little shakey tonight.

mr jack is like me I think and have two horses in the race that he doesn’t want to meet next week.

@montymint has the right of it. I'm English and I'll be cheering for England, but my wife is German, I live in Germany, and I have dual nationality now so seeing Germany knocked out would also make me sad.

Man of Honour
Never doubted Die Mannschaft, Deutschland uber alles roll on the last 16 :cool:

I know England have been boring to watch, but they really shouldn't fear any of teams left, they're all very beatable (baring maybe france).

Trouble is that Belgium, Italy, Holland, Spain, Germany, Portugal and France all think that we are very beatable too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom