UEFA Euro 2020 Quarter Finals ** spoilers ** [2nd - 3rd July 2021]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
QF is in Rome but semi and final at home… we couldn’t have asked for a better chance.

Saturday is going to be a messy one.

Both Sweden and Ukraine looked gassed after 70 minutes and played for a draw (for some reason, maybe they thought it went straight to pens).

I say, rotate the squad and get some minutes for bench players, we have enough in the locker to beat Ukraine.

Associate
Mings, Henderson, Mount, Calvert-Lewin, Sancho, Rashford, Foden. We're not bringing on Dwight Gayle and asking Peter Ramage to come out of retirement.

You take a squad for a reason and we should be going all the way.

Soldato
No, i dont think he rests Sterling, Kane, Pickford or Phillips. I think everyone else is up for debate.

Could play...

Pickford
James
Maguire
Mings
Chilwell
Rice
Phillips
Mount
Foden
Kane
Sterling

That team should beat Ukraine.
I dont think he'll make 6/7 changes though, maybe 3 or something

Last edited:

Sui

Sui

Soldato
I'd quite like him to not start Rice, Philips, Maguire & Foden, simply because they're a booking away from the Semi-Finals and tbh, all replaceable for a match against Ukraine imo.

Soldato
No, i dont think he rests Sterling, Kane, Pickford or Phillips. I think everyone else is up for debate.

Kane, Sterling, Pickford are guaranteed starters. I'd like to think Saka and Shaw deserve to start.

However it all depends on the formation and tactics. He was tactically on point against Germany, I'm sure Southgate already knows which players to start.

Such a brilliant chance to progress.

Going to be a different atmosphere, disgraceful from UEFA having the game played in Rome where we are unable to attend. :mad:

Caporegime
We will have played what, 2 games away from Wembley if we go all the way to the final. That's better than anyone else. And local english fans can still attend most likely.
It’s 1 game isn’t it? All our group games were at Wembley and the semis and final are at Wembley I think.

Compare it to Wales and it looks almost set up in our favour.

Soldato
Kane, Sterling, Pickford are guaranteed starters. I'd like to think Saka and Shaw deserve to start.

However it all depends on the formation and tactics. He was tactically on point against Germany, I'm sure Southgate already knows which players to start.

Such a brilliant chance to progress.

Going to be a different atmosphere, disgraceful from UEFA having the game played in Rome where we are unable to attend. :mad:
How is it disgraceful!? Every game we have played so far has been at Wembley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom