UEFA Euro 2020 Semi Finals ** spoilers ** [6th - 7th July 2021]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Italy Vs Spain is a tough one, Spinazzola will be a big miss for Italy. Could be tight, maybe 1 nil either way.

Obviously hoping for an England win and it might be another tight one. If we score early I feel it should be quite comfortable but if not it'll be twitchy bum time.

I just hope that if we do score early we don't try and sit back ala the 2018 second half.

Caporegime
Hope so (more for England obviously), and no idea who'd win if that's the case.
Obviously want England to go all the way but I am struggling to see how we get past Italy, either way at least we can be proud of our run no matter the result.

fez

fez

Caporegime
Italy will beat this Spanish side. They haven't looked convincing all tournament and I fancy our chances against any of the teams remaining. That being said we are really good at losing to the "minnows" so perhaps Denmark will be in the final.

Soldato
Obviously want England to go all the way but I am struggling to see how we get past Italy, either way at least we can be proud of our run no matter the result.

Italy have not looked amazing, score one lucky goal then roll around on the floor for 60 minutes is their style.

Caporegime
Italy have not looked amazing, score one lucky goal then roll around on the floor for 60 minutes is their style.

Are you trying to break the record for how many ridiculous things can be posted in one tournament?

I do love the sports forum in summer tournaments, all the people that know **** all about football come out of the woodwork :D

Soldato
That we got to the semi-finals as a minimum and two semi-finals in the last two major tournaments.

Brill. The last world cup we were awful and got an easy run. This time round yes we have played Germany, albeit a sub standard one, but to play Ukraine and then Denmark to get to a final is an easy route and the absolute bare minimum from here is a final appearance. Portugal, Netherlands, Belgium and one of Spain and Italy all out.

fez

fez

Caporegime
Brill. The last world cup we were awful and got an easy run. This time round yes we have played Germany, albeit a sub standard one, but to play Ukraine and then Denmark to get to a final is an easy route and the absolute bare minimum from here is a final appearance. Portugal, Netherlands, Belgium and one of Spain and Italy all out.

Exactly, its been as easy a run as you could have dreamed of. We have played one decent side in Germany and they were sub-par and to add to that we have played every game but one at home.

We have an amazing set of players, I would argue the strongest squad in the competition from the start.

The final is the least we should expect based on the above.

We have the below players not even nailing down a starting spot. We have a cracking side.

Saka
Sancho
Henderson
Rashford
Grealish
Chilwell
Trippier
Foden

Soldato
It's a massive opportunity for us to get to the first final since 66.

Kane has come into form at the right time, we have so much quality in depth, which we haven't had in previous tournaments.

Roll on Wednesday night

Caporegime
Walker worries me more than anyone in the side. The amount he gets away with just because he's so damn fast. Also hoping Sancho stays in the side. I think he looked 10 times better than Saka or Foden did. I think Fodens the best of the lot but it just hasn't gone for him so far in this tournament. I think if he got that goal early on when he hit the post he would have gone on from that but I don't see him featuring now. Hoping he sticks with Sancho Sterling and Kane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom