Uefa Euro 2020 tickets

Don
i doubt it but who knows. UEFA gave everybody 3-4 opportunities to return tickets, it looks like nobody did. So it went to ballots. My semi final tickets were £350 each and still i had them cancelled/returned/refunded.
I'm sure I read something about attendances may increase if covid permits and more tickets will be made available.

Don
fingers crossed
Just doing a quick google search to find what I read and found this:
While all of those group games will have a capacity of 22,500 it is hoped that once the national lockdown ends - currently scheduled for June 21st - that could be increased.

The semi-finals and final will also take place at Wembley and it's hoped that it will be possible with a full 90,000 capacity crowd, although it's currently unknown if that will be possible regardless of the lockdown restrictions being lifted.
https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/england-euro-2020-news-tickets-24252449
I'm sure it wasn't the Mirror I read it in so I'm guessing it was reported by others too. Hopefully all goes to plan and capacities for the semis increase and those who had their tickets cancelled get priority.

Caporegime
Looks like the capacity at Wembley from the knockout rounds onwards will be increased to 40k, regardless of the situation on the 21st. If restrictions are lifted in time the semi final and final could have even larger capacities too. Fingers crossed you get those semi final tickets @Naan_H

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/euro-20...Echobox&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1623341853
I said in the Covid forum that I could accept the restrictions going on a bit longer as long as there was special dispensation for the euros.

Don
You'd like to think that with restaurants, bars etc all back open, fitting 40k people into a 90k seater stadium shouldn't be an issue.

Soldato
I'm kinda glad in a way. I desperately want to go to a big tournament, but it's got to be good. Going to a quieter stadium without the pre game pub etc, the whole atmosphere of the situation. This year's will be muted in comparison, so missing this one is not the worst thing in the world.
Might make a few more matches to get my travellers club status a bit better and try for Germany 24

Don
UEFA are at it again. They're planning to move the final of the Euros to Budapest unless the government provide quarantine excemptions for around 2500 UEFA & FIFA execs, sponsors, politicians and broadcasters attending the final.

Thank god they saved football, we can't have those Gazprom & Coke directors having to quarantine before the final.

Soldato
UEFA are at it again. They're planning to move the final of the Euros to Budapest unless the government provide quarantine excemptions for around 2500 UEFA & FIFA execs, sponsors, politicians and broadcasters attending the final.

Thank god they saved football, we can't have those Gazprom & Coke directors having to quarantine before the final.

Disgraceful but completely expected.

Soldato
YES!!! I managed to get a pair of tickets to the England Germany game, although fairly nosebleed seats in the 3rd tier. Its still gona be half decent I rekon.

Soldato
OP
I went to the Eng vs Czech match last week, was pretty boring to be fair, esp the 2nd half!

Looks like the capacity at Wembley from the knockout rounds onwards will be increased to 40k, regardless of the situation on the 21st. If restrictions are lifted in time the semi final and final could have even larger capacities too. Fingers crossed you get those semi final tickets @Naan_H

thanks - looks like i was in luck. managed to get the '2' i had and a couple extra so 4 in total. These were cheaper tickets too, category 3 as opposed to category 2, but there is no bad view in Wembley. its for the second semi so could be for england if they get through.

YES!!! I managed to get a pair of tickets to the England Germany game, although fairly nosebleed seats in the 3rd tier. Its still gona be half decent I rekon.

Did you happen to have tickets for the same match before the ballot ?

When i got the semi tickets earlier today there were none available for me to 'see' for the match on tuesday.

fez

fez

Caporegime
FIFA should be told to FO in no uncertain terms and the government should make a big show of the fact that they are losing the final because they aren't willing to exempt rich executives from COVID rules.

That being said, its not even slightly surprising. There is a reason we didn't hold the CL final for two English sides in England.

Soldato
Did you happen to have tickets for the same match before the ballot ?

When i got the semi tickets earlier today there were none available for me to 'see' for the match on tuesday.

No, I had the 3 group games but I applied for every single Wembley game.
This ballot seem to be the last of the last people who applied for the game but weren't successful.. I'm still not sure how they were all snapped up, but maybe they felt bad for the fact they screwed me out for 3 other games.

Soldato
OP
Well im looking forward to the semi final!:D

there are still lots of tickets available for the italy vs spain semi final too.

I bought 4 for some friends and sent it to them through the app

Back
Top Bottom