Uefa Euro 2020 tickets

Soldato
I've had an email saying, I will find out tomorrow if I can buy any for the semis. If I can at a reasonable price then I will.

Not sure if my boss is going to be to happy with me trying to get last minute days off.

That said. I'm quite happy watching them at home. It's amazing being their but at the same time, watching on TV has its merits. Better view, replays, comfort, cost.
Maybe I'm to much of an armchair fan. :D

Soldato
OP
There are none left for the England semi and the final. It says full/sold out for both matches

There are category 1 and 2 tickets left for the first semi, cheapest being 345 Euros. Friends of mine are desperate to go to a game so i bought it for them and transferred it to them on the tickets app.

Soldato
Probably because they are being sold in sales windows. I sadly am in sale window 4 which is on Monday. There will only be about 8k up for grabs and it gets balloted again.
I might get lucky.

Soldato
There are none left for the England semi and the final. It says full/sold out for both matches

There are category 1 and 2 tickets left for the first semi, cheapest being 345 Euros. Friends of mine are desperate to go to a game so i bought it for them and transferred it to them on the tickets app.

How are you getting to the point where it states full/sold out?

Whenever I go to the ticket portal this is what I get... I realise its the final but even for the semi finals I had the same screen appear. Is it because I haven't entered my passport or is this a normal screen for nothing available?

mEYhGGw.png

Soldato
OP
How are you getting to the point where it states full/sold out?

Whenever I go to the ticket portal this is what I get... I realise its the final but even for the semi finals I had the same screen appear. Is it because I haven't entered my passport or is this a normal screen for nothing available?

I am now getting the same screen. However i was accessing the ticket portal through the 'personal offers' button in my portal. I suspect its because i have fully registered my details and a previous customer that they have offered them to me

Soldato
I am now getting the same screen. However i was accessing the ticket portal through the 'personal offers' button in my portal. I suspect its because i have fully registered my details and a previous customer that they have offered them to me

Ah, I see. Keeping an eye out to see if I can get lucky if they decide to expand capacity. Sites are selling the cheapest tickets for 3.6k which is far too expensive so I'll try my luck here even though I doubt it'll happen!

Soldato
Keep refreshing.

I grabbed Semi Final 1 (cat 3) tickets and Final tickets (cat 2) about 10 days - some MIGHT pop up.

Currently debating if we want to sell, we have block 211 - potentially £5K a ticket (if they sold).

Soldato
I agree, although not that easy. I will be wearing blue, as I was for Semi final 1 ;)

Always idiots around at these types of things and I expect Sunday to be no different x5 due to it being a final.

Does run in your mind a little bit :)

Soldato
Keep refreshing.

I grabbed Semi Final 1 (cat 3) tickets and Final tickets (cat 2) about 10 days - some MIGHT pop up.

Currently debating if we want to sell, we have block 211 - potentially £5K a ticket (if they sold).

Will do. Any idea why they require passport number? Haven't filled that in (yet?) wonder if it will impact my chances on seeing anything pop up?

Soldato
Will do. Any idea why they require passport number? Haven't filled that in (yet?) wonder if it will impact my chances on seeing anything pop up?

Honestly, not sure why they ask for it. However you will need it to buy tickets - enforced when going through checkout. Maybe they use it for seat allocation? IF so, I'm in the England end haha.

At the stadium, didn't get asked for any ID or any real proof of negative Covid test (crazy really).

Good luck!

Soldato
I'm sadly in the TBC fans sales window. So unless they Fan allocation goes up 5k tickets. Which it could, I'm less than likely to be able to get a ticket allocated.

Here's hoping that the FA get some more tickets.

Back
Top Bottom