Ultima System Case Choice

Soldato
WJA96 said:
:confused: Huh?
......snip.....
I'm completely with you here, I can't see what is so great about the TJ03, Doesn't even look like it has a front air intake, can't see it staying very cool especially with the 80mm fans.
Constantly this forum recomends other cases but for this bloke you make an exception since he is buying a pre-built case?
You say he won't be overclocking.... I can't see where he has stated that anywere....

Only sense would be buying the TJ03 selling it and buying an Eclipse and pocketing £80, but I can't see the OP doing that

Soldato
If your buying a pre-built system the odds are you wont be doing any extreme overclocking.

If your paying the same money for a rig, and you have the option for a much more expensive case, why not take it?

OcUK will make sure it cools well enough and exterior wise the TJ03 looks much nicer than most Lian Li cases yet alone the Eclipse, and it feels more expensive. If you were building your own rig then I would not recommend it but if someone else is for you, sorting the cooling out etc then it is more case for your money, from a purely retail point of view.

But if they would change the case, get a v1000+, the S80 most likely would not be allowed due to the stock shortages.

The TJ03 is not a BAD case, just you would not pay more than £70 for it due to its cooling performance, and as its being thrown in its quite a good deal.

If your having the PC for a few years, having one in a nicer looking case is a much better option.

Back
Top Bottom