• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Ultrawide LG 34UC98 & Msi GeForce 1660

Associate
Bit if background; Truth be told, i ended up purchasing the monitor without doing too much research before hand.

I previously had a GTX660 card, when i plugged that in via DVI to HDMI i didn’t get no where near a resolution that i wanted to achieve (3660x1440) - so i ended up yesterday dishing out £260 on a 1660 with the person who sold it to me told me it will work. 12 hours later and non stop trying, when i update the drivers of the monitor i get no signal!

The best ratio that i have got is 1920x1080 on it with the generic drivers of windows 10.

Where can my issue be?

I connect via Displayport.
I have a P5KC Board
I use a 8 pin adapter to IDE (750w power)

I am starting to loose it! Any help will be welcome!

Soldato
Bit if background; Truth be told, i ended up purchasing the monitor without doing too much research before hand.

I previously had a GTX660 card, when i plugged that in via DVI to HDMI i didn’t get no where near a resolution that i wanted to achieve (3660x1440) - so i ended up yesterday dishing out £260 on a 1660 with the person who sold it to me told me it will work. 12 hours later and non stop trying, when i update the drivers of the monitor i get no signal!

The best ratio that i have got is 1920x1080 on it with the generic drivers of windows 10.

Where can my issue be?

I connect via Displayport.
I have a P5KC Board
I use a 8 pin adapter to IDE (750w power)

I am starting to loose it! Any help will be welcome!

Why you created second thread for same problem?

Back
Top Bottom